Tom syndicate (youtuber)

PorknBeans19

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hes not been active much. Even with the end to lock down. And he was on holidays by himself basically so nothing that could have been snapped by a friend or anything and posted by mistake.

Reactions: BakedBriefs

BakedBriefs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hes not been active much. Even with the end to lock down. And he was on holidays by himself basically so nothing that could have been snapped by a friend or anything and posted by mistake.
Dang that kinda sucks, was hoping for another nude leak like the old videos or that snapchat vid

Blackhurst

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just found out that in 2015 he was accused of (and admitted later on) that he didn't pay someone for the work that they did for him for animating something and when the accusations were made, Tom mocked him. Why is it that every time I look up this guy for something I just see controversy after controversy.

Blackhurst

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1642098119775.png

Like this is a random screenshot of a video that he posted to Facebook. No clue when the video was made or what vlog its from but you can clearly see his pecs even underneath his sweatshirt and a very clear bulge in his pants. As a person, I don't like him but he easily could be one of those "I like him for his body/sexual stuff".

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The weird thing is, he's got some beefy pecs and a bit of a bulge when he wears shorts/track pants. So I'm surprised people aren't just watching his vlogs for the sexual appeal.

View attachment 60796161
Like this is a random screenshot of a video that he posted to Facebook. No clue when the video was made or what vlog its from but you can clearly see his pecs even underneath his sweatshirt and a very clear bulge in his pants. As a person, I don't like him but he easily could be one of those "I like him for his body/sexual stuff".
i think maybe people who would only watch him for the sex appeal just can't put up with his personality, his antics, and his family.
i know that's the case for me. i spent a good while watching him. and while i could easily ignore some of his stupidity when he was alone, it was hard to power through it when his family and friends were around, they're all unbearable.
also, that looks less like pecs(muscles) and more like moobs(fat). maybe it's just the sweater but he appears to have gain a good amount of weight

Reactions: Blackhurst

Blackhurst

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think maybe people who would only watch him for the sex appeal just can't put up with his personality, his antics, and his family.
i know that's the case for me. i spent a good while watching him. and while i could easily ignore some of his stupidity when he was alone, it was hard to power through it when his family and friends were around, they're all unbearable.
also, that looks less like pecs(muscles) and more like moobs(fat). maybe it's just the sweater but he appears to have gain a good amount of weight
He's always looked the same sort of big pecs/large arms but not really looking muscular. I've never seen any posts of him going to a gym but still seems to have a decent amount of size to him that makes it seem like he's exercising regularly. I don't think its fat since his face seems the same and his legs look fine.

But I constantly couldn't keep watching him when every night he was going out to bars/drinking with his friends and honestly seemed like he had a drinking problem with the amount of alcohol he consumed. But I feel like he's just doing clickbaity things/lying to his fans in vlogs.