Tom holland

ZacJ20

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Definitely still making them.

Given the shite marvel has pumped out in the last couple of years it will be nice to get back to some of the characters we actually care about. Hoping he's getting himself big and strong for the part, he's going to be playing a more weary, grown up version of the character i reckon which could be hot.

lexss84

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tom returning to Spiderman is gonna be the biggest mistake of his career...
Eye Rolling GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Yeah! Because everything else he does besides Spider-Man is such a hit... : unamused:

Looking4dick

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tom returning to Spiderman is gonna be the biggest mistake of his career...
I mean I doubt he really cares, I know I wouldn’t. People are 1000% are gonna watch that film and you probably will too. The Spider-Man name alone will get millions of people hyped for it and it will most likely succeed money-wise. I see no reason why it’s a “mistake” let alone the biggest one of his career.
1714174024190.gif

Jmcdonald1

Legendary Member
Media
I mean I doubt he really cares, I know I wouldn’t. People are 1000% are gonna watch that film and you probably will too. The Spider-Man name alone will get millions of people hyped for it and it will most likely succeed money-wise. I see no reason why it’s a “mistake” let alone the biggest one of his career.
View attachment 129544061
Of course I'm going to watch it, and I'm more than likely going to think it's a great movie as I did with the previous ones. But he needs to progress beyond superhero movies now. He's proven he's a great actor and can easily take on bigger and better roles

Reactions: Jason GayLight

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
aside from the cartoon spiderverse movies, i haven't watched a spiderman movie since toby's 3rd one. and i'll keep it that way until they make peter kiss dudes. i don't care if they genderbend mj/gwen or if they just have him get with harry, but straight peter needs to go.
and while the movie will most definitely do well, because spiderman is hella popular with kids as well as adults, people are tired of the superhero genre, especially marvel, so just let it go. move on to something else. agatha's show and the possibility of wiccan and hulkling are the only things keeping me paying attention to marvel. nothing else in the mcu is interesting.
I'm sure he really likes the really big paycheck though.
that's the thing keeping the actors coming back. they get paid a fuckton of money to do this shit. even if the movies are mid, they're still making bank