Its a preference
Like those people that only date black men
Preference

UKBoy90

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’m sure this has been brought up multiple times but I’d love to see him and Owen Jones fuck. The thing is, who would top and who would bottom? Do they toss a coin? Do they take turns? Or do they just 69 or frot?
I was about to post that Owen advertises as bottom, whereas Tom might take the medal given the leaked pics of his hole.

However, weirdly Tom has become more likeable and Owen is becoming more insufferable. Suggests Tom might be willing to compromise. Owen would tweet about how disgraceful you are.

falsie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I’m sure this has been brought up multiple times but I’d love to see him and Owen Jones fuck. The thing is, who would top and who would bottom? Do they toss a coin? Do they take turns? Or do they just 69 or frot?
Owen has a thicker cock, would be nice to see that stretching out Tom’s hole as he leaks out of that cage. Plus Tom clearly likes the humiliation, nothing would probably make him strain in his cage more than having the poster boy for the left pounding him.

Jimbob99

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Owen has a thicker cock, would be nice to see that stretching out Tom’s hole as he leaks out of that cage. Plus Tom clearly likes the humiliation, nothing would probably make him strain in his cage more than having the poster boy for the left pounding him.
How do you know that Owen has a thicker cock? I’ve seen Tom’s it’s short and thick

HAMELVIS 77

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't care how big someone's cock is, I couldnt stand to be sermonised at and tweeted at for some minor political difference. Give me Tom any day
yes agree i love tom along with ben leo charlie peters darren grimes ben hollis cameron walker i love jacking off to them all,

HAMELVIS 77

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ID LOVE TO SEE TOM AND BEN LEO FUCKING OR SUCKING,

• Love
Reactions: LDNlocked