Tom daley

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You

Nothing happens without comprehensive and enforceable NDA being signed first.

That might be true, yeah. It also may not be necessary? They have no need to use grindr or hookup apps, so there's no trail of photos or conversation screenshots to be had. Anything beyond that just winds up as rumor that one hears from a friend of a friend of a friend.

steamyman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
About Tom posing nude....I'm sure nothing will happen while he's still got his diving career. Or at least nothing other than 'arty' - like many other athletes have over the years as part of proper photo shoots.
Tom did sit for David Hockney and Tom was nude for that - save a hand in front of his groin.

Legendary artist David Hockney has drawn a nude portrait of Tom Daley

Hephaestion47

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You

Nothing happens without comprehensive and enforceable NDA being signed first.

They're not heads of state or oligarchs, they're an athlete and a writer/director. They don't use that kind of legal technique. A simple "put phones away" policy while they have their fun in the bedroom is likely sufficient.

Plenty of people fuck around with the famous without leaking it everywhere. An NDA is hardly necessary or likely.

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They're not heads of state or oligarchs, they're an athlete and a writer/director. They don't use that kind of legal technique. A simple "put phones away" policy while they have their fun in the bedroom is likely sufficient.

Plenty of people fuck around with the famous without leaking it everywhere. An NDA is hardly necessary or likely.

Yeah, I generally agree here. Tom doesn’t have need to use apps, really, so there’s not going to be much trail of photos or conversation screenshots. Anything else just gets folded into rumor and speculation or stories that one heard (like I have heard) from a friend of a friend.

JohnnyCat80

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

No celeb in Hollywood fucks around without an NDA

JohnnyCat80

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, but I think what we're debating here is whether either of them are really big enough to warrant that.
I’ve worked in Hollywood for 20 years. NDA’s are standard for high net worth individuals, which these guys are.

Beyond that, think it through. If you know anything about these two, you know that Lance resorted to legal action when his nudes leaked, when Tom’s nudes leaked, when the Tyler Downs video leaked, when Tom was pantsed in Europe, not to mention all of Lance’s recent issues in the UK. These are very litigious guys. And they have a lot of sex with strangers. They use NDA’s like everyone else here, which takes about four seconds on one’s phone. It’s not difficult

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve worked in Hollywood for 20 years. NDA’s are standard for high net worth individuals, which these guys are.

Beyond that, think it through. If you know anything about these two, you know that Lance resorted to legal action when his nudes leaked, when Tom’s nudes leaked, when the Tyler Downs video leaked, when Tom was pantsed in Europe, not to mention all of Lance’s recent issues in the UK. These are very litigious guys. And they have a lot of sex with strangers. They use NDA’s like everyone else here, which takes about four seconds on one’s phone. It’s not difficult

Fair enough, lol. I was pretty firmly in the "maybe" category anyway

Reactions: Pandaaa