Tom coleman wbff bodybuilder

ynottony

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Surprised nothing has leaked yet as he’s so famous …
fitness "famous", also many of those fitness people bought fake followers from the brokers at the time, you can tell by checking their posts, they may have tons of LIKES (by programmed bots) but just a handful of comments, and if you read those comments, you will notice many are also from bot accounts.

Reactions: bbslut

TerAnMike33

Experimental Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So I’ve had a message from his wife. He’s been selling clips of them having sex and it turns out she has not consented to that (I purchased one and she’s asked me to delete). She doesn’t do only fans or anything like that. This is illegal in the uk I believe. It seems from their social media they are working through it but a pretty shit thing to do to someone

Gizmojizz

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So I’ve had a message from his wife. He’s been selling clips of them having sex and it turns out she has not consented to that (I purchased one and she’s asked me to delete). She doesn’t do only fans or anything like that. This is illegal in the uk I believe. It seems from their social media they are working through it but a pretty shit thing to do to someone
Oh my. Where did you correspond with her? Do you have that video and that is why she wrote you? Strange

TerAnMike33

Experimental Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh my. Where did you correspond with her? Do you have that video and that is why she wrote you? Strange
She messaged me from her Instagram. He offered me the video in a private message in only fans but said his partner wasn’t on the app so he would have to send it through insta and I DM’d him, paid and he did. She didn’t say how she knew I had bought it (but I had so she definitely knows) I don’t have the video now no because as much as it was a good clip I had no idea that she hadn’t given permission for it to be shared and I don’t want anything to do with that. I think this must be why he’s deleting his only fans. I mean if she wanted to she could report him. I don’t reckon I’m the only person he’s offered these videos to. I’m not interested in paying for content from someone who is clearly morally very sketchy.