Tom Blyth (actor)

jacksthename

Legendary Member
Media
I have heard rumors that Tom has nudes floating around. Can anyone confirm?
there was a scam folder preview with two pics of him fully clothed and a bunch of red scribbled pics of I'm guessing nothing. I called it as a scam some people " who have not came forward cause the dont want to be ridiculed for being stupid enough." Paid for it went crying to the mods that they got scammed " servers them right" and they mods blocked them. There is not and now probably wont be any.
So confirmed to be BS.

Reactions: patokaDonald

patokaDonald

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hopefully i don't get banned for this... it's on malegeneral.com, page 10 right now.

JUST TO BE CLEAR : I'm talking about the censored camera roll pic ! So you don't get your hopes up
Yup, that's the screenshot with the censored images.

jacksthename

Legendary Member
Media
Hopefully i don't get banned for this... it's on malegeneral.com, page 10 right now.

JUST TO BE CLEAR : I'm talking about the censored camera roll pic ! So you don't get your hopes up
It was the same stuff that was used to scam people on here. They even said it's where it came from!!!

Reactions: patokaDonald

johnjohnston

Superior Member
Media
What is it about Tom Blyth?

He’s tall. I like a tall guy. He’s also the perfect combo of pretty boy and masculinity. I also like that he embraces his sex appeal and pretty boy factor. A lot of more successful new generation actors like to pretend as if their looks have nothing to do with their success. And they avoid “sexy” photo shoots or thirst trapping. While he has yet to be “problematic” or come off insecure or gay-panic-y or gay-bait-y (even though we have no clue what dimensions of his “sexuality” or lifestyle are or where he is in the gender, sexual, affection, romantic, emotion, commitment spectrum).

There’s still a bunch of guys I pay attention to more. But he’s the first actor in a while I actively lust after.

Diurrh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight