Sexuality
Pansexual
tenor.gif

MrImpossible123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I’d like to respectfully disagree…massively. Dune Part 1 showcased some great acting chops by him. The gon jabbar scene alone showcased that. And if you know film-making, you’ll understand how complicated that scene is to shoot. So for him to pull that off alone, the way he did, deserves far more than “average” praise.

But looking at Bones and Beautiful Boy should give you enough reason to class him as a great actor
He’s really good in Beautiful Boy but I thought he gave a basic performances in Bones and All. Taylor Russell and Mark Rylance completely upstaged him. Tbf though he didn’t do much in it except be a love interest. He was perfectly fine in the Dune movies but I didn’t buy him as this powerful leader in last third of Dune 2. He was okay in Wonka, no Gene Wilder and his singing sucked. His best performance by leaps and bounds is still Call Me by Your Name.

mythrowaway

Legendary Member
Media
He’s really good in Beautiful Boy but I thought he gave a basic performances in Bones and All. Taylor Russell and Mark Rylance completely upstaged him. Tbf though he didn’t do much in it except be a love interest. He was perfectly fine in the Dune movies but I didn’t buy him as this powerful leader in last third of Dune 2. He was okay in Wonka, no Gene Wilder and his singing sucked. His best performance by leaps and bounds is still Call Me by Your Name.
He's pretty good in Little Women too, but you're right that Call Me by Your Name and Beautiful Boy are the other two peaks in his career so far. He's phoning it in a little in everything else.

CeejayMac

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I totally would. I just knew he had a decent size one downstairs. Most of these skinny twinks types do... can't remember what page it was on but someone has shared a leaked photo of him showing off in a mirror

Reactions: Nick5457

bigboobie

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I totally would. I just knew he had a decent size one downstairs. Most of these skinny twinks types do... can't remember what page it was on but someone has shared a leaked photo of him showing off in a mirror
Really think would blow up if there was leaked photo of him