jossy-valentine

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i just need him to use some bigger dildos ; his ass is too perfect View attachment 115068501
Didn't people complain not so long ago that he is not good at cleaning his ass and sometimes it comes out a little funky if so bigger dildos might not be a good idea XD

Lowkey_Lokii

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

ManEnjoyer

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Didn't people complain not so long ago that he is not good at cleaning his ass and sometimes it comes out a little funky if so bigger dildos might not be a good idea XD
I wouldn’t be surprised. In the nicest way possible, he gives me the vibes of a guy who’s “open with his feminine side” but in reality wears wrinkled maid dresses from Amazon and paints his nails so (predominantly) straight women can go “oh my god he’s so wholesome, he’s like a GOLDEN RETRIEVER BOY”. If you’ve met someone with those vibes, you know what I mean lol

jossy-valentine

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wouldn’t be surprised. In the nicest way possible, he gives me the vibes of a guy who’s “open with his feminine side” but in reality wears wrinkled maid dresses from Amazon and paints his nails so (predominantly) straight women can go “oh my god he’s so wholesome, he’s like a GOLDEN RETRIEVER BOY”. If you’ve met someone with those vibes, you know what I mean lol
Yeahh ...and also he says he's pan but i've never seen him talk or do content with men, trans girls, non binary or intersex people just straight girls but then again he doesn't have to prove anything to anyone

ManEnjoyer

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeahh ...and also he says he's pan but i've never seen him talk or do content with men, trans girls, non binary or intersex people just straight girls but then again he doesn't have to prove anything to anyone
Oh no, absolutely not, for all I know he’s fucking lgbt brothers, sisters, and nonbinary siblings on the side. He doesn’t have to validate his sexuality or anything, but he definitely gives off performative vibes imo. Like if the “feminine himbo” wasn’t a rising trend with OF dudes there’s no way in hell he’d wear dresses or paint his nails lol