Tiktok Lorenzo

Ant_9o9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What's with the whole positive affirmation, but also conveniently half nude stuff on his Instagram? I don't get it.
What don’t you get??? He’s being himself and he’s free??? I swear you guys always wanna find something to talk on. You can be half nude and still be positive and into self healing. Stop being so close minded

Peter1999

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What don’t you get??? He’s being himself and he’s free??? I swear you guys always wanna find something to talk on. You can be half nude and still be positive and into self healing. Stop being so close minded
You have 3 posts. Your account was made on 10/6/21 (2 year old account) and you decided to come at me (with an old post you dug up) just to argue?

the-devil-wears-prada-meryl-streep.gif

• Haha
Reactions: freedave

Ant_9o9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You have 3 posts. Your account was made on 10/6/21 (2 year old account) and you decided to come at me (with an old post you dug up) just to argue?

View attachment 115179461
Not you actually caring how old my account is and if I have post. Like that actually matters LMAOO YOU JUST PROVED MY POINT

Markbelieve

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
his face for everything
He's adorable. Personally, I'd love a partner like him. He seems like a sweetheart PLUS he's not afraid of his sexuality and sharing that as well. People might find him corny and that's fair but someone who's able to expose their heart to the world is very brave to me.