Theo james

mateo.fdl

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What annoys me most about male actors using prosthetics is not that female actors for decades have been expected to do nudity yet male actors get away with showing nothing or faking it, it's not that the prosthetics are so comically bad looking that it completely takes me out of the show/movie, what really annoys me is that so many people are fooled by it and for years we must endure constant reposts and sharing of the same fake nudity from people who believe it's real and will fight with people over its legitimacy.

If they can not make a realistic fake penis, and the actor doesn't want to show his real dick, then they should just show nothing.
I think you are doing a very superficial analysis.
There are many films where male actors show their penis, especially in independent cinema, and even more so in European cinema.
However, every man knows that there are many types of penises, and most penises are different in the flaccid way and erect way. Basically the things about "grower" or "shower". PS mostly are "grower".
The objective of the scene in White Lotus, where Theo appears naked showing his penis, is to generate a specific idea about his character, not about the actor, who needs to show a long penis in a flaccid state to generate the "desired reaction". Most men do not have a large flaccid penis, and Theo is probably one of them. Finally, it is understandable that they use a fake one, since their character must express a "sexual animal" burden.
Now, regarding female nudes, let's say that there are not many films where the vulva of the actresses is focused, only the naked pubes are shown. The equivalent of the male penis is the vulva/vagina with its lips and everything that entails, not the pubis.

Kizzo2002

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
he has like zero chemistry with his wife when theyre together, wonder if they have an open relationship lol

Maybe not in public, but maybe it's in the bedroom lol. Some couples act awkwardly in public. It doesn't mean they don't have a connection. Obviously she checked all the boxes he was looking for in a partner. Now they have two kids. Let's see how long the marriage lasts. But I do wish them well, especially now with two young kids.

whoknowes

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe I just hate big dicks but that’d be a turnoff whether it was that long and skinny or thickness added to it. Hot guys like that don’t need a big dick, the vulnerability or shyness about their sizeness is like a little window into them being relatable humans.
It might be the video clip from White Lotus, its FAKE... but having said what you said, a BIG dick on a HOT guy is like a diamond bezel on a Rolex... the Rolex alone is a nice watch, add a diamond bezel to it makes it all that much NICER. :)