Theo james

Cakeking

Legendary Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His coming on to Cam wasn’t about sex - it was about domination. He wanted to be the top in order to humiliate Cam, another manifestation of his jealously of Cam’s success.
I feel like Ethan was too comfortable begging him like that tho....even as a serial cheater. I feel they might've had a 1 nightstand back in college and decided to not speak on it, and with the hangover Ethan brought it back hence why cam was hesitant

DandyDandelion

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Where did you get that information? Based on interviews, I'm pretty sure that's Theo, he's just wearing a prosthetic penis.
I think people are asking about 2 different scenes. The penis in Time travelers wife is the stunt double. The penis in white lotus is a prosthetic. None of the penis’ are Theos.

gaygojo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
#theo james from you the hell is bucky

his ass is always out thank god

wayne joynx

Superior Member
Media
TV-MA, also for nudity. Not sure what kind of nudity Guy Ritchie has directed before though.
I'm just from checking Guy's films on IMDB(the parents guide) nearly none of his movies have any sort of nudity. Earlier in his career there were very brief instances of nudity like Gerard Butler briefly showed his butt in one of his films . It's very rare though. The series also doesn't have an intimacy co-ordinator listed in it's IMDB credits which doesn't cope too well