Theirishgiant Onlyfans

calvin06

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Alright, seems to be getting a little more comfortable... He showed a little ass on his most recent post.

I thought the same after seeing an ass shot but I think he knows a lot of folks are up for renew soon. It's just more teasing for more of the same. Not worth it. He's also disabled comments on posts which I believe is a tactic to continue with the scam.

Reactions: jamiesing38

Southsidewonder

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dont often say bad things about OF accounts, but this guy is the worst I've come across. No nudes, fair enough but he posts the exact same stuff on Insta. He sends PPV messages suggesting you see him nude, hard etc but its just him in underwear. He disabled comments so no1 can say anything. In my opinion he's a total scammer

ginobrouwers

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
I just got stung and paid the $15 subscription and the tax
didnt know this thread was on here or i wouldnt have wasted my money .

the tag line on his profile is misleading ....

quote:
@theirishgiant
"Finally what you’ve all been waiting for "

i guess we have to keep on WAITING then .... its a duplicate of his instagram
he has disabled comments , probably got bored of the complaints .

hes pictured with Ross Walker on insta - they know each other - Ross has a really good onlyfans page
so i was expecting the same kind of quality content from the irish giant ...but...umm...nope

I just wish onlyfans would delete the scammers - or have two profile categories like Nude and NON nude
at least then people could KNOW what to expect before they pay . aqq.jpg
aq.jpg

Basch

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hes pictured with Ross Walker on insta - they know each other - Ross has a really good onlyfans page
so i was expecting the same kind of quality content from the irish giant ...but...umm...nope

Another of Mashfields friends is on Onlyfans, buckshot0069 on Instagram. I don't really find him that hot but he implied to me that he shows his dick on his Onlyfans. His friends seem to have more balls than him.

Reactions: ginobrouwers