The_real_silent

duckpainters

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does anyone know if he does assplay? I mean… an ass that phat, juicy and jiggly deserves to be played with TO THE MAX
He does fingering, and he definitely shows his hole, but it’s normally behind a pay wall. Prices are fair though.

draziL

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
He does fingering, and he definitely shows his hole, but it’s normally behind a pay wall. Prices are fair though.
thanks for responding. does it appear he enjoys fingering or is it just a task but its requested? also roughly how much are some of his fingering videos?

duckpainters

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thanks for responding. does it appear he enjoys fingering or is it just a task but its requested? also roughly how much are some of his fingering it on
He puts on a bit of a show. I have/had a few videos of his somewhere. He’s definitely being a performer. If I remember right. I don’t remember him having to do that finger check thing after it’s been in his that straight guys often do ha He still comes across the striaght though he’s not like begging daddy for more anything( unfortunately) and I don’t remember him moaning much ha

JazzyFresh7

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He can photograph well sometimes, but facially he's not cute. Hot body though so I signed up for his OF...and he comes across a bit empty-headed. His vids are not that great and get boring after a while.

But the last straw for me with him is finally signing up for his OF and him having the audacity to put his nasty arse toilet on display like that.

Attachments

Pinelaw

Worshipped Member
Media
He can photograph well sometimes, but facially he's not cute. Hot body though so I signed up for his OF...and he comes across a bit empty-headed. His vids are not that great and get boring after a while.

But the last straw for me with him is finally signing up for his OF and him having the audacity to put his nasty arse toilet on display like that.
Please share some content if you’re feeling generous shocked a cheek and hole spreading vid didn’t leak at least.