Tubbo lover

Expert Member
Media
done this a few times and I think I should do it for this thread aswell, this if more for owen cos I find him so much more hotter. If you and owen were in a room what would you let him do or what would you do to him? Would you let him destroy you in many different ways and let him make u eat his underwear and obey his buldge and feet? Or would you destroy him? Or just a simple fuck session? Or something completely different? Please reply and let me know cos I'm interested hahah, and if you want to know what I would do just ask lmaooo:)

RyanB0711

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
done this a few times and I think I should do it for this thread aswell, this if more for owen cos I find him so much more hotter. If you and owen were in a room what would you let him do or what would you do to him? Would you let him destroy you in many different ways and let him make u eat his underwear and obey his buldge and feet? Or would you destroy him? Or just a simple fuck session? Or something completely different? Please reply and let me know cos I'm interested hahah, and if you want to know what I would do just ask lmaooo:)
Let him do whatever he wants to me

Reactions: Tubbo lover

TPHR

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would let him dominate me, he seems like he'd fuck you till you pass out from exhaustion.

Reactions: Tubbo lover