!!! the ultimate condom help!!!

Helpful? So, people don't have to ask anymore ?

• Yes

Votes: 784 84.0%
  • No

Votes: 149 16.0%

• Total voters

Escapefromla6

Worshipped Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I use MySize Pro 72 mm. They are the first condoms I have used that feel like condoms should.

I didn't know I needed larger size condoms until a few years ago. I used regular sized condoms when I was younger. They were difficult to put on and take off. They hurt and left a purple bruise ring around my shaft for days after. I thought they had to hurt to stay on.

A while ago, I decided to have more and better sex. So, I researched condom sizes and, of course, penis dimensions. Turns out, I am in the top 1%, especially for girth.

I started using 64mm condoms because they were the largest available in stores. They were an improvement but still tight. All advice online indicated I needed to order the next size up at least - 69mm.

Then, I heard about the release of the MySize Pro 72 mm and thought, if I am going to bother ordering, I might as well order them.

I have given them a road test many times. They are easy to put on. They don't bag or slip off. They are just as snug as needed and I don't really feel the band around the base of my shaft at all.

They also receive endorsement from women who know how condoms should fit. They have a vested interest in me using a condom that is comfortable and safe as much as I do.

If you have girth like I do, I recommend them.

Attached photo is a comparison of the regular sized condom I used before I knew I needed larger, on the right, and the properly fitting condom for me, on the left.
The bigger ones are so much more comfortable for big girth it's unreal.

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The bigger ones are so much more comfortable for big girth it's unreal.
Oh absolutely! I feel like so many guys get this odd notion that big condoms are for the long guys. Nah, condom sizes increase based on girth. :eek:

I mean, hell, I wear XL-sized ones and they still don’t even cover my whole length haha. :emoji_eggplant: For thickness, they’re snug on my girth but comfortable thankfully. :cool:

But after an innumerable amount of times buying big condoms and none of em fitting the length of my entire pole, I realized condom sizes mostly go up for girth not length haha :laughing:

Palandir

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Me and my BF were using the brand EXS, where ones are 69mm but at his base are still kinda snug. But they are quite thick ones. The mangums from that brand aren’t so wide. I ordered now mysize 64 and 69, but will eventually try 72 mm. Does anyone knows how thick are those? Would be great to find wider condoms which aren’t so thick.

Reactions: P.J.9

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Medical science has remedies for every STD. If you're THAT scared about catching an STD...mybe you really should be following the 'Abstinence is Best' policy.
Not judging. Just saying. If you're going to let your fear of a treatable infection stop you from having sex.....then perhaps you should give in to your fears and just not have sex.
I'm on the small end. Condoms just fall off mine. So my only option is no protection. Haven't had a VD ever lol

MancmanMatt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Medical science has remedies for every STD. If you're THAT scared about catching an STD...mybe you really should be following the 'Abstinence is Best' policy.
Not judging. Just saying. If you're going to let your fear of a treatable infection stop you from having sex.....then perhaps you should give in to your fears and just not have sex.

Yeah medical science and all that but PrEP will not protect you from catching things. Yes it will protect you from getting HIV but, even if one can be treated, it will not stop you from succumbing to other things. I'm particularly sensitive to catching non-specific UTI's and PrEP isn't going to do anything to stop that from happening.

If someone wants to use condoms for peace of mind, or to reduce the chance that they will have to go on courses of antibiotics, then they shouldn't be made to feel bad for it.

MancmanMatt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: Milkdudd

Mr_Username

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It’s 2023! Why are you still talking about condoms instead of discussing PREP…and discussing how Undetectable equals Untrabnsmittable?
it’s time for you to come in to the Scientific FACTS of this Century!
Pregnancy, other STDs, monkeypox, condoms are still valuable things. Even if they are treatable you don't want to have to go on antibiotics and deal with being sick for at least some time. Also like someone else mentioned if you're with a partner you can't totally trust or who hasn't been tested then condoms are the best choice.

8inchy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I use MySize Pro 72 mm. They are the first condoms I have used that feel like condoms should.

I didn't know I needed larger size condoms until a few years ago. I used regular sized condoms when I was younger. They were difficult to put on and take off. They hurt and left a purple bruise ring around my shaft for days after. I thought they had to hurt to stay on.

A while ago, I decided to have more and better sex. So, I researched condom sizes and, of course, penis dimensions. Turns out, I am in the top 1%, especially for girth.

I started using 64mm condoms because they were the largest available in stores. They were an improvement but still tight. All advice online indicated I needed to order the next size up at least - 69mm.

Then, I heard about the release of the MySize Pro 72 mm and thought, if I am going to bother ordering, I might as well order them.

I have given them a road test many times. They are easy to put on. They don't bag or slip off. They are just as snug as needed and I don't really feel the band around the base of my shaft at all.

They also receive endorsement from women who know how condoms should fit. They have a vested interest in me using a condom that is comfortable and safe as much as I do.

If you have girth like I do, I recommend them.

Attached photo is a comparison of the regular sized condom I used before I knew I needed larger, on the right, and the properly fitting condom for me, on the left.
totally a game changer.

Attachments

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Regular size dude. You look big but a regular condom can fit over a human head. I know you're young and it's an ego boost...but man get a real grip. Next your gonna say it pinches or it's "uncomfortable". Yes, this is coming from a small dick. You're wearing cock rings dude lmaooo c'mon.

JBD_Mikk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Regular size dude. You look big but a regular condom can fit over a human head. I know you're young and it's an ego boost...but man get a real grip. Next your gonna say it pinches or it's "uncomfortable". Yes, this is coming from a small dick. You're wearing cock rings dude lmaooo c'mon.

With all due respect, you can't be serious! Cock ring or not, a girth of 15 cm is huge - and @Hugo20 has that in pics without rings. That's 40% stretch on a normal condom, or almost 3 times as tight as ideal - Trojan says a girth of 5.5" and up (14 cm) is appropriate for the Magnum XL.

Technically you can put a condom over a human head - but if you leave it there the human suffocates lol! Same goes for a girthy penis. I haven't yet got a pic, but if I wear a smaller condom it leaves a red ring around my shaft (partway up, since it doesn't reach the base) and the head is tight enough that cum spreads down toward the base. That's honestly a bit scary, and I'm not even as big in girth myself.