Banex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My team was down by a touchdown so I was desperate to make something happen. I ran out wide and the quarterback saw me and launched a long pass in my direction - I knew I had it so I reached up to catch it, but the instant my hands grabbed the ball I felt my body get hit in two directions and black out.

I woke up a day later in the hospital. Some overzealous defensive players had tackled me a bit too aggressively. I dislocated my shoulder, but worse yet my kneecap was broken. The doctor lets me know that I'd be on my back for at least two weeks. Yep, that's how bad it was - and I'm not even talking about the aches and pains the rest of my body was feeling.

My night nurse was actually a dude. He was about 5 or 6 years younger than I about 27. Black hair, deep brown eyes, bushy eyebrows, slim build, somewhat like a swimmer. He would come by at night and we'd exchange small talk while he administered medication, checked tubes, and stuff. Even though I was in a room with two beds, the bed next to mine was empty so after the third night our conversations got chummier and even more personal.

He would talk about his girl; I would talk about my ex-girl. He also would give me some good hospital gossip, sneak in some illegal non-hospital approved food.

On the fourth night, he came in with a bedpan.

"So guess what I'm supposed to do tonight?"

I looked at him and snickered "No way."

"Yeah way. Hate to tell you, but you kinda stink."

"Not my fault if your hospital is incompetent."

He laughs, "Don't worry, I'll do a much more thorough job than my predecessors."

OK, when he says that I don't know why, but my cock jumped. It has a tinge of seductiveness that I hadn't detected before.

I joke, "It's about time you do your job."

He puts the bedpan down, "Yes sir.” He smiled.

My body was already partially disrobed. I had a bandage tight around my right shoulder so I was shirtless. I was wearing shorts with no underwear with the brace around my right knee. He pulls the blanket off my body and then rolls me over so he can lay a towel under the right side of my body and then does the same and places one on the left side of my body.

He dips the sponge into the water and then places it on my chest. He begins to scrub my muscled chest - circling around my right nipple and then goes over to my left. He spends some time getting the area wet and soaped. He scrubs my neck. "Geez. Dirty."

"Shut up." I say playfully. However, because he had been soaping my nipples I was having a tough time stopping my cock from rising halfway. It didn't help though as he kept on leaning into the bed, his crotch area was rubbing against my arm so that I could feel his flaccid cock through his pants.

He grabs my arm and lifts it over my head, and sponges my underarm and the length of my arm. He extends my arm in his direction so now I have my palm against his chest. And all I'm thinking is "Don't get hard, don't get hard, don't get hard."

He places my arm down on the bed, moves to the other side of the bed, and does the same on my other arm. Did I detect a tent in front of his pants as he walked past the foot of my bed?? At this point, I'm thinking my horniness is just playing games with my head.

"Ok, I'm gonna take your shorts off so you can change out of them."

I couldn't help but saying "What? You just want to look at my cock."

"Shit, you got an ego don't you?"

"I'm just playing. Don't be so serious."

He smiles, "I'm just doing my job, sir."

So he grabs the elastic of my shorts and pulls them down. My uncut cock feels good when it gets exposed to the air. At this point, I'm a quarter hard, so I'm not too freaked out.

He dips the sponge into the water and then starts on my upper thigh and starts to scrub. I am doing my best to concentrate on not getting hard, but as he continues to circle the sponge on my thigh, I feel the warmth of his hand close to my crotch area. Add to that that I hadn't jacked off in about a week, my cock had a mind of his own. My cock is now half hard!

At this point, I'm laying there face up with my eyes closed as I'm trying to concentrate. I hear him walking to the other side of the bed and begin to soap my good leg. This time he gets closer to my cock with the sponge so that it touches the tip of my cock. Now, there's nothing I can do because my cock is standing at full mast. He's now sponging my feet and calves so I'm even more conscience of the fact that my cock is really rock hard.

I open my eyes to glance at him and there's nothing on his face that indicates any discomfort, just professional attendance. He continues to wash my legs carefully avoiding my injured knee. He walks over the right side of the bed and I hear him dip the sponge into the bedpan. I expected to feel the wet sponge - but instead I have a warm moist feeling surrounding my cock.

I exhale as I let the pleasure just dominate my body. I open my eyes and see his mouth expertly taking my cock through his lips. He takes his lips off my cock, pulls the foreskin all the way down my shaft, and begins to lick my cock head. I moan in delight. I look at the front of his pants and I now see his distinctly hard cock. As he's on the right side of the bed, I can't grab his cock because of my injured shoulder.

But at this point, I'm just letting him control the situation, he is now sucking on my cock with greedy fervor and I know I won't last long. He squeezes my balls and jerks my shaft while he is sucking me faster and faster, and I tell him I'm about to cum.

He doesn't care. I begin to shoot and, as I mentioned, I have a big load saved up so I am cumming for like about a minute. There is cum running down the side of his mouth and he is trying to swallow every ounce of it.

He then abruptly stands up, pulls down the elastic of his pants grabs the sponge with one hand and his cock with the other and jerks off furiously into the sponge. He begins to breathe heavily, begins to shoot a load on the sponge, but one jet of cum shoots up, and lands on my stomach. After he's done pumping, he leans over and licks the cum off my stomach. He then moves his head up to mine and without speaking; I give him permission to kiss me.

He stands up and smiles at me. I say, "You weren't kidding, you ARE thorough!"

We laugh. He puts the sponge back into the bedpan and begins to wipe down my cock with a towel.

After finishing my sponge bath and putting a fresh pair of shorts on me, he gathers his equipment and on his way out asks, "You think you'll need a sponge bath tomorrow night?"

I smile back, "Well, you didn't wash my ass."

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My team was down by a touchdown so I was desperate to make something happen. I ran out wide and the quarterback saw me and launched a long pass in my direction - I knew I had it so I reached up to catch it, but the instant my hands grabbed the ball I felt my body get hit in two directions and black out.

I woke up a day later in the hospital. Some overzealous defensive players had tackled me a bit too aggressively. I dislocated my shoulder, but worse yet my kneecap was broken. The doctor lets me know that I'd be on my back for at least two weeks. Yep, that's how bad it was - and I'm not even talking about the aches and pains the rest of my body was feeling.

My night nurse was actually a dude. He was about 5 or 6 years younger than I about 27. Black hair, deep brown eyes, bushy eyebrows, slim build, somewhat like a swimmer. He would come by at night and we'd exchange small talk while he administered medication, checked tubes, and stuff. Even though I was in a room with two beds, the bed next to mine was empty so after the third night our conversations got chummier and even more personal.

He would talk about his girl; I would talk about my ex-girl. He also would give me some good hospital gossip, sneak in some illegal non-hospital approved food.

On the fourth night, he came in with a bedpan.

"So guess what I'm supposed to do tonight?"

I looked at him and snickered "No way."

"Yeah way. Hate to tell you, but you kinda stink."

"Not my fault if your hospital is incompetent."

He laughs, "Don't worry, I'll do a much more thorough job than my predecessors."

OK, when he says that I don't know why, but my cock jumped. It has a tinge of seductiveness that I hadn't detected before.

I joke, "It's about time you do your job."

He puts the bedpan down, "Yes sir.” He smiled.

My body was already partially disrobed. I had a bandage tight around my right shoulder so I was shirtless. I was wearing shorts with no underwear with the brace around my right knee. He pulls the blanket off my body and then rolls me over so he can lay a towel under the right side of my body and then does the same and places one on the left side of my body.

He dips the sponge into the water and then places it on my chest. He begins to scrub my muscled chest - circling around my right nipple and then goes over to my left. He spends some time getting the area wet and soaped. He scrubs my neck. "Geez. Dirty."

"Shut up." I say playfully. However, because he had been soaping my nipples I was having a tough time stopping my cock from rising halfway. It didn't help though as he kept on leaning into the bed, his crotch area was rubbing against my arm so that I could feel his flaccid cock through his pants.

He grabs my arm and lifts it over my head, and sponges my underarm and the length of my arm. He extends my arm in his direction so now I have my palm against his chest. And all I'm thinking is "Don't get hard, don't get hard, don't get hard."

He places my arm down on the bed, moves to the other side of the bed, and does the same on my other arm. Did I detect a tent in front of his pants as he walked past the foot of my bed?? At this point, I'm thinking my horniness is just playing games with my head.

"Ok, I'm gonna take your shorts off so you can change out of them."

I couldn't help but saying "What? You just want to look at my cock."

"Shit, you got an ego don't you?"

"I'm just playing. Don't be so serious."

He smiles, "I'm just doing my job, sir."

So he grabs the elastic of my shorts and pulls them down. My uncut cock feels good when it gets exposed to the air. At this point, I'm a quarter hard, so I'm not too freaked out.

He dips the sponge into the water and then starts on my upper thigh and starts to scrub. I am doing my best to concentrate on not getting hard, but as he continues to circle the sponge on my thigh, I feel the warmth of his hand close to my crotch area. Add to that that I hadn't jacked off in about a week, my cock had a mind of his own. My cock is now half hard!

At this point, I'm laying there face up with my eyes closed as I'm trying to concentrate. I hear him walking to the other side of the bed and begin to soap my good leg. This time he gets closer to my cock with the sponge so that it touches the tip of my cock. Now, there's nothing I can do because my cock is standing at full mast. He's now sponging my feet and calves so I'm even more conscience of the fact that my cock is really rock hard.

I open my eyes to glance at him and there's nothing on his face that indicates any discomfort, just professional attendance. He continues to wash my legs carefully avoiding my injured knee. He walks over the right side of the bed and I hear him dip the sponge into the bedpan. I expected to feel the wet sponge - but instead I have a warm moist feeling surrounding my cock.

I exhale as I let the pleasure just dominate my body. I open my eyes and see his mouth expertly taking my cock through his lips. He takes his lips off my cock, pulls the foreskin all the way down my shaft, and begins to lick my cock head. I moan in delight. I look at the front of his pants and I now see his distinctly hard cock. As he's on the right side of the bed, I can't grab his cock because of my injured shoulder.

But at this point, I'm just letting him control the situation, he is now sucking on my cock with greedy fervor and I know I won't last long. He squeezes my balls and jerks my shaft while he is sucking me faster and faster, and I tell him I'm about to cum.

He doesn't care. I begin to shoot and, as I mentioned, I have a big load saved up so I am cumming for like about a minute. There is cum running down the side of his mouth and he is trying to swallow every ounce of it.

He then abruptly stands up, pulls down the elastic of his pants grabs the sponge with one hand and his cock with the other and jerks off furiously into the sponge. He begins to breathe heavily, begins to shoot a load on the sponge, but one jet of cum shoots up, and lands on my stomach. After he's done pumping, he leans over and licks the cum off my stomach. He then moves his head up to mine and without speaking; I give him permission to kiss me.

He stands up and smiles at me. I say, "You weren't kidding, you ARE thorough!"

We laugh. He puts the sponge back into the bedpan and begins to wipe down my cock with a towel.

After finishing my sponge bath and putting a fresh pair of shorts on me, he gathers his equipment and on his way out asks, "You think you'll need a sponge bath tomorrow night?"

I smile back, "Well, you didn't wash my ass."
Hot story, for me wishes for a sponge bath now