The Return of Sean - the well-hung rugby stud

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Hi, I hope you all enjoy the new story. I'll try my best to add to it a bit more regularly than I have done in the past. Ages ago, someone suggested I include a story based around a rugby 7s tournament so that will form the start of this new story (I can't remember who made the suggestion but thank you for it!). I hope everyone's having a great 2024 xxx

Part 1

Sean grinned at the two naked girls. They giggled excitedly and watched with eager eyes as he peeled off his t-shirt. The sight of his chiselled 8-pack gave way to his hulking pectoral muscles and his broad shoulders, his tanned golden skin glowing in the dimmed lights of the bedroom. Teasingly, he raised his arms and flexed his muscles, his biceps and triceps bulging like rocks. Half-jokingly, he kissed one arm then winked at the two girls. They came closer, running their soft hands over his warm skin. Gently, he kissed one girl, then the other before repeating the act more passionately, his strong hands firmly on their waists, then creeping down to squeeze their curved. They moaned with excitement.

He unbuckled his belt, then unbuttoned his jeans with one swift movement, pulling them down to show off his strong hairy legs, his powerful thighs a testament to his hours spent at the gym and on the rugby pitch. He stepped out of his jeans and straightened up. The girls drank in the sight of the handsome hunk in just his tight white Calvin Klein boxers. His bulge looked huge and, with a grin, he stroked it sideways through the material to show off the length and thickness of its outline. ‘You like your lads big then?’ he asked. The girls didn’t reply but licked their lips, their eyes burning with desire. He laughed, ‘What about huge?’ With that, he hooked his thumbs under the waistband of his boxer shorts and slowly eased them down over his thighs to reveal his prodigious cock. The girls gasped at the sight and Sean laughed again. He was nine inches long when soft and never grew tired of the look of delight on a girls face when he stripped naked for the first time. ‘You’re enormous,’ one of the girls finally exclaimed in an awed whisper. ‘So enormous,’ echoed her friend. Sean grinned, enjoying their praise and also the anticipation of the full reveal.

Slowly, he gripped his cock with his right hand and eased it down the shaft. By the time he reached the head and released his grip, he was fully hard and the girls’ eyes were nearly popping out. Sean laughed, ‘Don’t keep me waiting then ladies!’ He groaned with pleasure as they dropped to their knees and began to lick and kiss his cock, their soft lips and wet tongues moving up and down the shaft. He looked down and watched them tackle his pride and joy: 12 inches long and 8 inches thick. He knew he was bigger than anyone else on his rugby team and always confident that he was giving a girl more than she’d had – or probably ever dreamed of – before.

The girls began to take it in turns, wrapping their lips around the head of his cock and taking it into their mouths. It was always a struggle and one that he loved to watch but soon they were sucking on his cock as if their lives depended on it. While one focussed on his cock, the other would lick and suck his large balls. Then they’d swap over again. He placed a gentle hand round the back of the current girl’s head and pushed his cock deeper into her throat. She gasped, gagged, and giggled, spitting all over his cock before taking it back into her mouth. He looked at the clock on the wall. He’d travelled down south that day for the start of a fortnight long rugby 7s tournament with his team and it’d taken him precisely 55 minutes to pull two local girls. Things were already going well!

He guided the two girls onto the bed, laying one on her back and bending the other on all fours, hoping she would lick her mate’s pussy while he fucked her. As encouragement, he fingered her pussy with his right hand and pushed gently on her neck with his left. Soon she was lapping away, her pussy was wide and wet, and her mate was releasing little cries of glee. He bushed the head of his cock against her pussy, teasing her gently, then pressed it against her lips, and surged inside. She yelped with shock and he began to rhythmically fuck her. Within minutes she was panting with ecstasy, ‘Oh my god, that’s so big!’ He leaned forward, his muscular body vast and hard against her delicate back, kissed her neck, and purred, ‘I’m only half in – do you want the rest?’ Before she could answer, he gripped her waist and pumped all twelve inches into her pussy, his heavy balls slapping against her in the process. Her yelp became a shocked scream of joy that intensified as he continued to fuck her harder and faster. He looked down at his huge thick tool, stretching the lips of her pussy wider than they’d ever gone and surging back and forward. Suddenly she shrieked and squirted, much quicker than expected. He grinned, let her roll to one side, and positioned himself between the legs of the other girls. He was sweating and panting; she was desperate for his attentions. She reached down for his throbbing cock and stroked it while he fingered her wet pussy. Then she wrapped her legs around his thighs as he rammed his cock inside, hard enough to make her arch her back and gasp. Soon, he was hammering away, his hips working like a pneumatic drill as one long, uninterrupted scream erupted from the girl’s delighted throat. The other girl had recovered her breath and was now kneeling on the bed, running her hands over his pulsing muscular body as he fucked her friend with an intensity she’d never seen before. She squeezed his thighs and felt the raw energy surging through him then cupped his firm round arse as he rutted back and forth. She was desperate for another turn with the hunk. Suddenly her mate was squirting all over his chest and her encouraged her to lick it from his rock-hard abs before picking her up, planting her on his enormous cock and fucking her in mid-air. The other girl watched in awe as the unbelievably hung stud fucked her friend. As soon as she’d got her breath back, she was fingering her pussy at the sight and, as soon as her friend had come, he was back to her, pulling her towards him, her back on the bed, her ankles over his shoulders so he could fuck her hard and deep.

He looked at the clock again. He was meeting his mates at the pub and had to finish up soon. He got the two girls on their knees on the bed and got behind them, alternating between fingering or fucking them with furious vigour while they screamed out their ecstasy. Faster and faster, until he was ready to come. With seconds to go, he pulled out, gripped his cock with his right hand and curled his left arm round the girls, gathering their faces to his waist. Pointing at them like a cannon, his enormous cock suddenly exploded. He roared like a lion as he emptied his hefty balls, releasing a flood of thick cum across the two girls’ faces. They giggled with mock horror and he sat back on his haunches, laughing and panting. His muscular body was dripping with sweat and his twelve inch cock still stood to attention as the girls wiped his cum from their eyes. He caressed their hair and encouraged them to lick his cock clean before kissing each other, grinning at their actions like a boy in a sweetshop.

Sean couldn’t wait to find out what the rest of the fortnight had in store; little did he know that the days ahead would see many ups and downs…

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Hey, thanks for all the likes and the messages people have been sending. This next part is just to introduce Sean's rugby mates. A few people have asked for a picture of the team so I've made one of each lad using AI: I'm not an expert but hopefully they give people an idea of how I imagine them looking (if you prefer using your imagination - close you eyes and I hope it hasn't spoiled it for you x).

Part 2

Once he’d got rid of the two girls, Sean had a shower and headed out to meet his teammates at the pub that was to be their local for the next fortnight. He was looking forward to catching up with friend, some he hadn’t seen for a few months, some for over a year.

The six lads were sat around a large oak table, already knocking back pints of beer: Rob, Tom, Dan, Jerome, Deano, and George. All were good looking, muscular lads, with a love of sex and rugby. They’d decided to name their Rugby 7s team the ‘More than 7s’ in a cheeky nod to a more than average physical attribute that they all had in common.

Rob was one of Sean’s closest mates, having gone through all three years of uni together. At 23, he was a year older than Sean. He had the most perfectly build of the team. His dedication to the gym had left him with a truly sculpted body, something he was always happy to show off. Although his 8 inch cock was no where near Sean’s length, it was incredibly girthy and measured 7.5 inches around. Rob was also a show-er, meaning he always looked impressive stripped down to his boxers or naked in the changing rooms. Sean had many happy memories of the different successes they’d shared on and off the pitch.

Sean hadn’t seen Tom since he’d finished uni and gone back to Canada so it was cool that he’d made the trip back for the 7s tournament. He was big, rugged, and bearded, with a red maple leaf tattooed on the left pec of his hairy chest, and an incredible 11 inch cock, not let down by its 7 inch thickness. However, whereas he excelled in size, he was somewhat lacking in stamina; it had become a joke among the lads and Tom didn’t seem to care so long as he could make a girl come before he did.

Dan was the only one among them who had moved into a professional rugby career so Sean was pleased and surprised when he jumped at the chance to join them. Dan was a year younger than Sean; he hadn’t known Dan as long as Rob but he’d quickly proven himself to be a good laugh and didn’t mind when they mind fun of his taste for really brightly coloured boxer shorts. He had an eye for the girls and they quickly flocked to him. Unlike the other players, he was blond haired and the girls loved his bright blue eyes. His 9 x 6.5 inch cock probably helped too.

He'd know Jerome even less time: he was only 20 and joined the lads on their last rugby tour abroad when they needed an extra player. He was the only black lad on the team and although a bit cocky and overly keen to boast about his size (he’d claimed it was 9 x 6 inches but a drunken forfeit had revealed a half-inch exaggeration in both dimensions), he could laugh at himself. Jerome’s chest and right arm were adorned with tattoos and he was always happy to show the girls as an excuse for taking off his shirt.

Sean hadn’t seen much of Deano since his first year of uni. Deano was now 24; he’d been in his third year so was soon off and working. They’d kept in touch though and it was going to be great to see him again. Deano always joked about the perfect dimensions of his cock, claiming that 7 inches long and 7 inches thick was the physical ideal. He was the cheekiest of the team, always pulling pranks and often not learning when they back-fired on him. Although Sean wasn’t supposed to know, Deano had enjoyed a brief fling with one of Sean’s housemates, Ash. Seeing as Deano loved fucking women as much as all the other players did, Sean had been surprised but didn’t care; also, having drunkenly let Ash suck him off one Christmas, he couldn’t really judge.

Rounding out the team was George, or ‘Gorgeous George’, who was blessed with model looks and could always be, annoyingly, relied upon to pull the fittest woman in any location. He always claimed to prefer quality over quantity and his skills between the sheets was legendary. His cock was 8 inches long, 6 inches thick, and appeared to be able to make a girl come pretty much infinitely. Although Sean liked to consider his huge 12 incher to be the ultimate bedroom tool, he’d shagged at least one girl who’d preferred George.

Together, they would make up the ‘More Than 7s’ for the next fortnight, hoping to win all the matches, fuck all the girls, and go home with their balls empty and their trophy cabinets full.

After a few hours of catching up and drinking a lot of beer, a wolfish grin broke across Sean’s face and he nodded towards the window, ‘What do you reckon then lads, time for some team-building?’

His six teammates looked out of the window to see a large group of attractive girls, clearly celebrating one of their friends’ birthdays, making their way into the pub opposite. They were singing and laughing, dragging balloons behind them.

Dan laughed, ‘Mate, only you would consider an orgy a good team-building exercise!’

The others laughed, still eyeing up the ten girls.

‘But am I wrong?’ laughed Sean.

‘Who gets the fat one?’ asked Deano with a mischievous laugh.

Rob pulled a biro from his pocket, ‘We’ll spin for her!’

The lads laughed as Rob placed the pen in the middle of the table and gave it a swift spin. the seven studs watched with a mixture of suspense and hilarity as the tip of the biro pointed at each of them in turn as it was spinning round. It began to slow. Then came to a halt.

‘Ah shit!’ exclaimed Tom disappointedly.

‘Sorry, mate!’ laughed Sean.

‘Welcome back to England,’ added Jerome.

George laughed, ‘So how long’s it been seen you last had some English pussy, Tom?’

Tom looked at his watch with a satisfied grin before replying, ‘Well only about six hours actually – I banged the air hostess on the flight over!’

The table erupted into cheers and laughs before the lads rose to their feet and grabbed their bags from the floor. They’d need to head home, freshen up, and then head back out in the hope that the girls were still in the pub.

As they jogged down the street back to the apartment, Sean chucked Rob the keys.

‘You let everyone in. I’ll pop to the store and grab some drinks!’

Each of the lads chipped in, handing Sean a tenner for the drinks supply. Tom gave Sean a wink and handed him an extra fiver, ‘Mate, if I’m getting the fat one, pick me up some maple syrup so she can lick it off my cock!’

Sean laughed and patted his mate on the back, ‘Same as always, Tom lad!’

As soon as they got in the house, the six lads quickly stripped off and did a few pressups to get their muscles on show. The house had seven rooms and three bathrooms so they paired off and shared a quick shower, merrily laughing as their naked muscular bodies brushed against each other in the small enclosures.

By the time they were towelled off and getting into some fresher clothes, Sean arrived with three crates of beers, several bottles of vodka and tequila, some snacks, and a squeezy bottle of maple syrup. His huge arms bulged under the weight of the load but he didn’t appear to be making any effort.

Grinning confidently, the ‘More Than 7s’ looked at each other: handsome, well-built, and well-hung. Who could resist them?

‘Right lads,’ announced Sean, ‘let’s go and give those girls the night of their lives!’

The 'More Than 7s' rugby team.
Top row: Sean, Rob, Tom, Dan.
Bottom row: Jerome, Deano, George.

1709838818729.jpeg

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Hey - I hope everyone's having a good week. Thanks for the lovely comments that people have left! x

Part 5

Next morning, Sean was stood under in shower, the hot water cascading over his naked body as he recalled the previous night’s threesome in his mind. He moved his strong hands in slow, soapy circles over his bulging muscles. He enjoyed caressing his own body, feeling the strength and heat emanating from the golden skin. He stroked the creamy suds down his left arm, then the right, flexing his biceps and watching them rise up like hilltops; then he smoothed the silky soap over his broad shoulders and the rocky curves of his pectoral muscles, his brown nipples hardening slightly at his own touch. As his fingers moved down across his chiselled abs, he bent his body forwards and ran his hands down one leg and then the other, feeling the powerful thighs and calves, his dark hairs velvety to the touch. Straightening up, he poured more shower gel into the palm of his right hand before grasping his pendulous cock and stroking it into a cloud of luxurious foam. The feel of his own length and thickness, his awareness of his physical superiority, made him throb with pleasure and he was soon semi-hard. His cock slapped heftily against his inner thigh and he moved the soft white lather over his large balls, then back up the shaft of his masculine pride, taking time to gently pet the glistening purple head that always looked so eager to be sucked or to be thrust in the wet folds of a sweet cunt.

Turning to face the shower, he arched his back to let the hot, steaming water whisper away the last of the soap from the front of his body. His cock was so enormous it brushed against the wall so he stepped back slightly to give himself more room. Running his hands through his dark hair, he moaned with contentment as he felt the shower’s spray beating against his muscles. Hearing the bathroom door click behind him, he called out, ‘Sorry mate – won’t be five minutes!’ before dipping his head back under the streaming water. It splashed across his vast, powerful back, running in small rivulets across the different muscles and down to the canyon of his round buttocks before bursting off in small waterfalls or disappearing between the round cheeks.

Turning off the shower, Sean had water in his eyes as he stepped out of the glass cubicle and grabbed his towel. He rubbed it through his hair and down his handsome face. As his eyes cleared, he realised he was standing in front of a beautiful blonde girl. She was wearing an oversized white t-shirt, her large pert tits pressing teasingly against the thin cotton. Many men would have been embarrassed to find themselves naked in front of a stranger but Sean merely smiled welcomingly, ‘Alright?’, as he continued to dry his body, moving the fluffy towel down his limbs and making no attempt to hide his nudity.

Sean recognised the blonde as the girl George had left with the previous evening. She’d been watching him for some time in the shower and she made no attempt to hide her hungry gaze as it feasted on his majestic body. Straightening up, Sean flipped the white towel over his left shoulder and grinned broadly at her. She had bright blue eyes and had clearly freshened her red lipstick which stood out against the glowing porcelain of her skin; he licked his lips slightly as he took at the outline of her tits, and then the long graceful legs that emerged from what was presumably one of George’s t-shirt. He could feel his cock beginning to throb again but breathed in deeply to calm himself so it simply hung down between his legs like a waiting serpent.

‘George not about?’ he asked nonchalantly.

‘He’s gone to the gym. I said I’d show myself out.’

She smiled seductively and took a step towards Sean. He knew what she wanted and he’d decided to make her take the initiative. She slowly pulled the t-shirt over her head, revealing the shaven temptations of her pussy, her slim waist, and then her large suckable tits. Still Sean did not make a move. With their eyes locked together, she reached out and gently gripped his cock. Taking another step so she was close against his naked body, she began to stroke his trophy, finally pulling her eyes from his and gazing in wonder as his twelve incher thickened and lengthened to its full glory in her hand.

‘Fuck – and I thought George was big!’ she gasped, then giggled.

Suddenly, she fell to her knees and began to suck on his cock, leaving smears of her lipstick over the dark golden skin as her mouth tried to take as much of him as she could. With her lips stretched wide around the end, she worked the shaft with both hands, panting with animal desire. Sean watched her with a smile -he loved having a girl on her knees trying to tackle something probably twice as big as they were used to. He loved how their eyes widened and enflamed with lust, eager to prove they do his mighty endowment justice.

Taking her shoulders gently in his hands, Sean raised her to her feet. Then, reaching forward, he slid two, then four fingers into her tight cunt. She became wet immediately and she was soon ready to take every inch of him. Without a word, he picked her up with both hands, spread her legs in the air, and planted her on the end of his cock. For a few second, he kept her pussy just hovering against the throbbing tip, ramping up her anticipation. Then he simultaneously lowered his arms and thrust his hips upwards. His gargantuan cock surged into her and she gasped with shock and elation. Gripping his powerful shoulders, with twelve chunky inches deep inside her, she moaned and squealed as he slowly worked his meat back and forth. Her cunt was incredibly tight around his eight inch girth and Sean grunted with enjoyment each time his shaft emerged until only the head was enfolded in its tight pink clasp. Growing ever hornier, he began to work his hips faster, pumping away and making her whines of joy increase in volume and frequency.

When she came with a short, shrill scream, he withdrew but still held her in mid-air. The towel had fallen from his shoulder a long time ago; now he kicked it flat and flipped it in half to make a fluffy mat for them. Spinning her around, he positioned her on the towel on all fours. Within second he was back inside her, fucking her with furious energy. He ran his left hand through her long blonde hair, tugging it very slightly in a playful way while gently slapping the beautiful cheeks of her arse, first with the palm then the back of his hand. She came again and, wanting more force, he moved his hands down to her waist, gripped her hips and powered away even more than before. The speed of his fucking turned her gasps into one long guttural moan of ecstasy. The bathroom had been hot and steamy from his shower and now the sweat was breaking out on his golden skin, making his muscular body shine like he’d been dipped in nectar. Suddenly he stopped, withdrew his cock almost all the way, then suddenly slammed it back inside her with a roar.

‘Oh fuck!’ she wailed with a thrill as she came one more.

He repeated this a few times, enjoying the sensation of his cock surging into her warm wet cunt, and the sound of his heavy balls slapping against her as they swung forwards with the momentum of his body. He began to speed up again, pushing her down onto the towel, his hot breath against her neck as he hammered in and out of her burning body.

‘Baby, you’ve got me all fucking sweaty again, and I’d only just showered!’

She giggled lustily in appreciation of his efforts.

‘So am I just bigger than George or better too?’ he couldn’t resist asking.

When her pleasured moans gave way to her reply, ‘Oh definitely better!’, he grinned broadly, his ego fully secure.

Getting her to her feet, he took her into the shower.

‘Let’s finish off, babe.’

Turning the water back on and pouring shower gel all over them both, he began to soap up her warm, gorgeous flesh. His cock was still rock hard and she reached down eagerly to wank him both with her soapy hands, enjoying the experience of having twelve inches to play with. Turning her around, Sean gripped her wrists, raised them above her head and held them against the tiles of the shower cubicle before impaling her once more on his cock. As the hot water rained down on them both, Sean bent his knees so he could get a better angle and fucked her the hardest and fastest that he could. As she came for a fourth time, she screamed her delight through the unrelenting spray of the shower. With his hips working like a machine on overload, Sean could feel himself reaching his peak.

‘Oh baby, I wanna come over your face,’ he urged with desire as he pulled out from her now gaping cunt, moving their bodies so his back was to the shower, shielding her from the water.

She dropped to her knees giggling, her face split into a bright post-coital grin. With a low cry that turned into a dirty laugh, Sean came across her face, his thick cream virtually covering her features. He stretched out his arms with success and flexed his muscles, letting the shower wash away the sweat of his endeavour, then looked down at the smiling come-covered girl while he panted and got his breath back. He moved aside so the shower cleaned her face, then bent down and kissed her deeply for the first time. He thought about asking her name but, instead, stepped from the shower with a broad grin.

‘I’ll let you clean up,’ he laughed warmly.

‘That was amazing!’ she breathed dreamily.

Kicking his towel into the air and catching it in his hand, Sean winked at her sexily and sauntered out of the bathroom.

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Thanks for the lovely comments and feedback. I hope you're all having a great weekend and enjoy the new chapter xxx

Part 3

When the seven lads led the ten girls back to the house several hours later, all of them were pretty drunk and horny. The lads had successfully paired off with the different women: Tom, having agreed earlier, had taken the fat one; Sean, Rob and Deano had taken two each so none of the girls went without. As soon as they were inside, Sean started serving drinks. The lads all took beers while the girls enjoyed shots of vodka and tequila.

Sensing the mood, Sean called out cheekily, ‘Okay ladies, how about a little gamble…’ He removed a coin from his pocket, ‘Heads you strip down to your underwear; tails we do!’

The girls giggled flirtatiously and one of them said, ‘No way, you’ll just cheat!’

Sean shot her his sexiest grin and tossed her the coin with a wink, ‘You can call it then.’

He knew it didn’t matter which way the coin toss went: the important thing was to get one group with their kit off, then the other group would soon follow suit. His teammates knew what he was doing but pretended to be a bit nervous. The girls giggled again, thinking they’d got the upper hand over the burly rugby players.

The girls with the coin flicked it into the air, failed to catch it, watched it hit the floor in a spin and put her foot over it. She bent down so the lads couldn’t see and, despite it being heads up, announced, ‘Tails!’

The lads gave a mock protest while happily getting ready to strip off. The girls cheered excitedly, readily accepting another shot from Sean.

First, the rugby studs showed off their chests. Shirt were unbuttoned and slowly removed; t-shirts were sexily peeled away. At the sight of all the muscle on show, the girls licked their lips. They gazed at Sean’s hulking pecs, Rob’s chiselled abs, Jerome’s toned dark skin, Tom’s broad shoulders, Deano’s stocky muscles, Dan’s golden tan, and George’s beautifully proportioned frame.

They pretended to be a little shy and girls stamped their feet, demanding more. Looking at each other with knowing grins, they unbuckled their belts, unbuttoned their jeans, and gradually eased them down their powerful legs, stepping out of them and straightening up so they girls could get a proper luck. The girls’ jaws dropped. They instantly noticed the enormous bulges in Sean’s white Calvin Klein boxers and Tom’s black Armani briefs, before their eyes were quickly drawn to the sizeable bulges of the other five men. Rob’s thick cock was pushing impressively against his tight white boxers, Jerome’s white briefs were filled to perfection, Deano was smiling confidently at the package he had on offer in his close-fitting red boxers, and George’s sexy sculpted V line disappeared into his well-stuffed grey boxers, while Dan’s large cock could be seen outline in the flimsy red silk of his flashy boxer shorts.

The large living room of the house was dotted with sofas, large and small. Each hunk stepped towards their chosen girl or girls and led them to a seat. Soon, they all passionately kissing while their hands were exploring each other’s bodies. The girls were happy to be slowly undressed by the powerful men, softening like butter at their masculine touch. As they kissed the girls’ hands were quick to venture between the rugby players’ legs to stroke their bulges and feel them beginning to harden and throb.

Tom was the first to get up, picking up the fat girl in a show of muscle and carrying her to the kitchen. She squealed excitedly, having never been lifted aloft before. As soon as she was back on her feet, she dropped to her knees, swiftly tugging down Tom’s briefs and allowing his enormous cock to spring towards her face.

‘Fuck!’ she gasped in awe.

Tom looked down with a grin, then grabbed the bottle of maple syrup that he asked Sean to buy. He drizzled it along the length of his cock until all 11 inches were glistening with the golden dressing.

‘I hope you like it sticky and sweet, babe!’

Without a word, she began to lap at his cock like a dog, panting excitedly as she licked up the syrup.

Across the room, Deano’s two girls were on their knees, pulling down his boxers while he sat on the sofa. They stroked his rock hard cock, then began to kiss it tenderly from the base to the tip and back down again while Deano moaned with pleasure.

Rob had one girl between his legs, sucking his girthy cock, while another was stood over him on the sofa so he could lick her out. She was squealing with enjoyment at the attention he was giving to her tight wet pussy but was also turned on to look around the room at the action going on.

George and the birthday girl were lying down on a longer sofa, naked and slowly stroking each other’s bodies. He was being as sensual as possible and it was driving her crazy. As soon as he slipped two fingers into her pussy, she came. He rolled her over and began to teasingly slide his big cock inside her.

Jerome’s girl was sucking on his balls while she stroked his long, hefty cock. He held her hair in his hand and gave her a gentle pull to encourage her to take his cock in her mouth. Much to his surprise, she started deep-throating him, nearly choking each time as she excitedly took him all the way into her mouth.

Dan was on all fours, fucking his girls doggy style. She’d kissed and licked and sucked his huge cock until it was wet with her saliva, and now he was enjoying the release of his arousal. The girl shrieked with joy each time his cock surged inside her.

Sean had two girls playing with his enormous cock. After encouraging them to lick tequala from his mountainous chest, they'd begun to kiss his pecs, teasingly stroking his nipples with their tongues, before continuing down to his abs, giving each one a kiss as they excitedly neared the enormous bulge in his boxers. As they tugged them down, his cock had risen up like a column and, after staring at it in shock for a few seconds, they started to stroke it, then kiss it, then lick it, half-intimidated and half-enraptured by its unparalleled size. They began to take turns sucking his cock, first just wrapping their lips around the head and then seeing how much of the shaft they could take. He grinned down at the girls’ contorted faces as they struggled to own his beast, then stretched his arms around them and began to finger their already wet pussies. He lifted one onto his twelve incher and watched with satisfaction as her eyes rolled back in shock as he lowered her further and further down onto him. He pulled the other to his lips, kissing her deeply while he fucked her friend, then encouraged her to kiss her as well. She didn’t resist and was soon moving her mouth between her friend’s lips and her tits. When the friend came with an earth-shattering cry, he laid her down on the sofa, placed the other girl between her legs and began to fuck her as she licked out her panting friend.

When the second girl came, Sean knew it was time to make the night progress. Confidently he stood up and, taking the two girls by the hand, led them over to Dan. The girl he was with had just collapsed onto the floor after the best orgasm of her life. The two men stood facing each other, their huge hard cock throbbing with excitement. Sean kissed the two girls deeply and then Dan led them to another sofa while Sean joined Dan’s girl on the floor, lying down beside her, stroking and kissing her, before spreading her legs and starting to fuck her with wild abandon.

With the final boundary broken, Deano swapped with Tom – secretly eager to fuck the fat girl and watch her waves of flesh roll as her rutted her with rhythmic power. Tom was pleased to be wrapping his strong arms around the two girls who eagerly stroked his enormous cock, ready for him to show them what he could do.

Jerome and George made eye contact across the room and swapped over, the girls giggling excitedly at the prospect of trying another rugby stud. Jerome also gave Rob a wink, who led his girl over to George so the handsome hunk could enjoy a threesome before joining Jerome so they could share the birthday girl.

Several hours of sex and swapping later, the lads had chivalrously returned to their initial conquest for one last passion fuck. Once their ten ecstatic screams of pleasure had richocheted off the walls and ceiling of the living room, the seventeen sweating, exhausted bodies had collapsed on the the floor or sofas. Their discarded clothes were scattered around the room amidst empty bottles of beer, tequila, and vodka. The girls had had the night of their lives. They’d never met such muscular, well-hung, energetic studs. The lads panted with satisfaction as their large hard cocks slowly softened between their legs. They’d started their Rugby 7s adventure by each fucking ten girls. Grinning at their teammates, they hoped it was the shape of things to come…

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Happy Easter! I hope you like the next chapter xxx

Part 4

The next morning, the lads exchanged comments about the girls whilst hunkering down to a full English breakfast. Once they’d finished, Deano reached into his bag and produced a battered cookie jar. The lads started laughing at the sight of it.

‘No way,’ exclaimed Rob, ‘you’ve actually still got that thing?’

‘Of course,’ Deano laughed, ‘and it’s still got all the original challenges in there.’

The lads passed around the cookie jar laughing and reminiscing. At uni, it had been filled with a range of different physical or sexual challenges, most of them pretty embarrassing. Before a night of drinking, the lads would roll a dice. Whoever rolled a six had to pick a challenge from the jar and fulfil it by the next morning.

‘Thanks to this,’ Dan smiled, cradling the jar, ‘I had to film myself banging two birds while smothering each other in chocolate cake!’

‘You got it easy then, mate,’ replied George, ‘I ended up handcuffed to a bed while the ugliest girl in the club that night had her way with me!’

‘I think I’ve still got that video,’ joked Sean.

‘What about it then?’ grinned Deano, pulling a dice from his pocket.

‘Yeah, fuck it – bring it on!’ announced Jerome and the others laughed in agreement.

They took it turns, rolling the dice. Deano grinned at his four, George at his one, and Rob breathed a sigh of relief as he rolled a five. Sean rolled a six and everyone burst out laughing.

‘Oh for fuck’s sake!’

Dan and Jerome both rolled ones. Tom blew on the dice for luck, gave it a bit of spin, and grinned as it stopped on a two.

Deano opened the cooking jar of doom for Sean. Laughing, he plunged his hand inside, laughingly prayed for mercy, and plucked out a challenge. He slowly opened the folded paper before reading it to his teammates:

‘Film yourself shagging whichever fat old slag is picked out for you…’ The lads erupted with cheers and laughter before he continued, ‘…choose another teammate to make it into a threesome!’

The lads went quiet, gutted that they may not have survived the cookie jar after all. It was Sean’s turn to laugh as he looked at each of his teammates, teasing them with the possibility of having to join him.

‘Nah, I can’t choose!’ he laughed, ‘Throw the dice again – first person who gets a six!’

‘Reverse order this time,’ Deano laughed.

Reluctantly, Tom picked up the dice, blew on it again for luck, gave it the same amount of spin, and instantly rolled a six. The table broke into applause.

‘Bollocks!’

‘There you go lads,’ grinned Dan, ‘she’s the one!’

Sean and Tom looked across the bar to the small dancefloor. A fat woman in her forties with dyed red hair was dancing drunkenly while swigging a cocktail. Her massive tits were barely contained by the far too small and tight dress that she was wearing.

Sean instantly recognised her as the drunk woman who’d grabbed his arse and called him, ‘Stud’, when they’d walked in two hours before. Now she was even drunker and probably even hornier.

‘You’ve got to be kidding,’ sighed Tom as the other rugby lads laughed.

That night the lads had knocked back plenty of beers, watched the international match on the tv above the bar, and played on the fruit machines. All while checking out any attractive woman who walked into the bar. Deano had been the first to pull, giving the lads a cheeky grin as he left with a leggy brunette whose tits and arse were equally large and pert. A few minutes before Dan’s selection for Sean and Tom’s evening entertainment, George had left with a beautiful blonde, easily the most attractive woman in the place, receiving impressed whistles for his discernment.

Sean and Tom watched as their future fuck flailed her body from side to side, singing along to Tina Turner’s Simply The Best, while her tits attempted to escape her bra. Always one to look on the bright side, Sean knocked back his pint and said, ‘Ah fuck it, she looks like a dirty bitch – it’ll probably be a good laugh.’

Tom didn’t look convinced so Sean put his arm round his shoulder and gave him a shake, ‘Nothing like a bit of team-bonding, mate!’

With that, he strode across the room, partially stepping onto the dancefloor as if on his way to the toilets. The drunken woman lunged towards him. Pretending to be taken by surprise, Sean let her grab his arse again, then turned, grinned at her, and struck up a conversation.

Ten minutes later, he was introducing her to Tom. Five minutes after that, they were leaving in a taxi.

As they led Sandra into Sean’s room, he and Tom peeled off their t-shirts.

‘Bloody hell!’

The woman gazed admiringly at the rugby players’ enormous muscles, then ran her plump hands over their shoulders and down their arms, giggling drunkenly. She loved the sexy, charming cockiness of the one called Sean, and was also very happy with the slightly rough caveman look of the bearded one called Tom. She squeezed their hulking pecs, noting Tom's maple leaf tattoo, then ran her fingers down to their chiselled abs. She began to pant with desire, desperate to shove her hands down their trousers and get hold of their young cocks.

Sean and Tom grinned at each other and began to remove Sandra’s dress and bra, unleashing waves of flesh. They took it in turns, leaning down for a kiss while her sweaty hands pawed eagerly at their muscular bodies. Then, sitting her on the bed, they got to their knees and started to lick and kiss her enormous tits. They wobbled as she giggled with pleasure and Sean put his between them and playfully shook his head so they slapped against his cheeks. Tom began to tug down her tiny black thong while Sean explored more of her flabby body, winking back at his phone that was propped up on a table and filming everything for their teammates. She gasped as Tom pushed two fingers into her wet cunt, then moaned as Sean joined him. The two lads looked at each other with a naughty grin – her gaping wet pussy was big and slack.

‘You’ve got a lovely big cunt, babe,’ purred Sean.

‘I hope you’ve got a big cock to fill it,’ she slurred back.

The two men laughed and got to their feet, kicking of their trainers and socks before dropping their jeans. Tom’s white Armani briefs and Sean’s red Calvin Klein boxers looked packed to full capacity and Sandra licked her slobbery lips in anticipation.

‘Do you like a big cock then babe?’ asked Sean.

‘Oh yeah!’ enthused Sandra.

‘What about two big cocks?’ he added as she reached out to strokes the goods.

‘Mmm definitely!’

‘What about two fucking massive cocks then?’ announced Sean and, with a grin at each other, he and Tom dropped their underwear.

‘Fuck me!’ Sandra gasped in shock.

Despite her shock, she soon had a cock in each hand and began wanking the lads while giggling drunkenly. With the two studs soon rock hard, she got to her knees and began to alternate sucking one while wanking the other. Greedily, she went for Sean’s bigger cock first. Hungrily, she gripped the shaft as she licked his large balls, then ran her tongue all the way up his thick throbbing 12 inch cock before take his bellend in her mouth, slobbering, sucking, and spitting on it. She repeated the action for Tom and then began to swap between cocks more quickly, wanking them both furiously while sucking on a bellend at a time.

The lads looked at each other with a filthy grin.

‘Come on darling,’ Tom suggested, ‘I reckon you can get more than that in your mouth.’

With a gentle push against the back of her head, he encouraged her to try and was surprised when she breathed through her nose and then deep-throated him.

‘Jesus,’ he gasped, not expected such pleasure.

As she withdrew his enormous cock from her dripping mouth, Sandra had a brief coughing fit before performing the same trick on Sean. The extra inch of length and girth made it more of a struggle but she gradually took him all the way down her throat, close her lips around the base of his cock before swallowing. As her throat contracted around Sean’s massive beast, he roared with delight.

‘Oh you filthy slut! That definitely deserves a good hard fuck!’

Tom leapt on the bed as Sean picked her up and placed her between his teammate’s legs on all fours so she could suck him off. Then, without any easing in, he thrust his giant cock straight into her gaping cunt. She squealed with shock and pleasure as he surged inside. She felt a lot slacker than the women her usually fucked but Sean was still stretching her pussy wide. Quickly getting in the rhythm, his hips powered back and forth as he gripped her big flabby butt. Grunting with pleasure, Sandra gave plenty of attention to Tom’s cock – licking it, sucking it, slobbering on it, and sometimes just shoving her face into it – while he waited for his turn. Sweat started to run down Sean’s back as he fucked her hard and fast, well aware that everything was being filmed and eager to look his best even with a fat old slag like Sandra. Suddenly, she half-screamed, half-oinked, and squirted everywhere before collapsing on top of Tom and panting.

As Sean disengaged, Tom rolled her over, lifted her legs in the air, spread them, and powered his 11 incher inside. The harder he fucked her, the more her massive tits bounced back and forth. Her screams were now one, long, vibrating moan of joy. Sean returned with two beers and handed one to Tom. His cock was still rock hard, jutting out like a cannon. Laughing, he straddled Sandra’s waist, slapped his 12 inches down on her chest and began to fuck her tits, chugging down his beer before squeezing the massive globes around his thrusting weapon. Every time he swung himself forward and his cock emerged from her fleshy pillows, she lapped at the large glistening head and giggled madly.

After a while, Tom pulled Sandra towards him so she was on her knees, facing him, his cock deep inside her. Sean took the hint, raised himself up and began to finger her arse. She made no complaints so, once he’d tested the ground with four fingers, he squeezed his pulsing meat inside her. She moaned gutturally with enjoyment and the two studs began to fuck her rhythmically, powering inside while the other withdrew and vice versa.. She ran her hands and lips over their muscles which were bulging now with the effort of fucking her brains out. In turn, they kissed and squeezed her folds of flesh, now and again winking cheekily at the camera.

As Tom pulled out, Sean swung her round and instantly rammed his cock back into her gaping wet cunt. Her eyes were rolling with pleasure and she slurred, ‘Oh that’s it boys, fuck me harder!’

Sean gave a mischievous laugh, ‘Do you reckon you take both of us at once?’

‘Mmm I’ll try anything, big boy!’

Laughing, Tom spread her enormous arse cheeks, pressed his cock against her pussy and pushed it up inside to meet Sean’s.

‘Oh wow, you boys are so naughty!’

Carefully, they began to fuck her again, easing their cocks out half way at the same time, then thrusting them back inside. It was an old feeling, cock pressed to cock, stretching her wet cunt, throbbing against each other, and the two rugby lads started to laugh at the sensation before finding their rhythm and hammering away inside her. They high-fived each other as she screamed with ecstacy and worked their hips faster and faster to make her louder and louder.

‘Oh mate, I’m gonna come,’ gasped Tom, pulling out.

Sean quickly pushed Sandra back on the bed and the teammates knelt either side of her face, jerking their cocks. With a grunt, Tom shot his load in a single thick line diagonally across her face. She squealed naughtily. Still working his huge cock, Sean grinned cockily at Tom, ‘Ah sorry, mate, I might have to keep fucking her – I think I’ve got a few hours left in the tank!’

Nonchalantly, Tom eased himself of the bed then leaned over and whispered cheekily in Sean’s ear, ‘Easily fixed – remember?’

With that, he ran his forefingers down the soles of Sean’s bare feet, his secret Achilles heel.

‘Woah, fuck!’ Sean hollered as the strange vibration shot up his legs, straight to balls, making him erupt over Sandra’s shocked face.

‘Jesus mate, you come shitloads!’ laughed Tom in admiration, looking at Sandra's thickly splattered face.

‘What did you do that for?’ demanded Sean, also laughing, and nodding back towards his feet.

‘Well I didn’t wanna be here all night just watching you bang her and I remembered you little, er, weakness!’

‘Twat!’ Sean laughed. ‘I’m cropping the end of that video so the others don’t find out!’

When they looked back at Sandra, she was greedily licking up every drop of thick sticky come from her face and fingers.

‘Baby, you are dirty slut!’

She laughed back at them.

‘And you two are filthy bastards!’

‘Did you have a good night?’

‘Time of my fucking life, boys!’

The two rugby stud grinned back at her. As she got to her feet and started dressing, she pulled her camera from her handbag.

‘Can I take a photo?’

Realising they perhaps should have asked her permission before filming the whole session, Sean and Tom readily agreed.

‘You gonna show us off to your mates then?’ Sean asked.

‘Hell yeah, I’ve never seen a dick that big – let along two of them!’

Tom and Sean grinned and flexed their biceps as she took a photo of them both, their cocks beginning to soften and looking unbelievably long and thick.

‘That’s one not to show the grandkids!’ she cackled as she stowed her camera back in her handbag. ‘See you around boys!’

As she staggered off, grinning broadly but walking like she’d been sitting on a horse for a week, Sean and Tom high-fived each other.

‘She was a fat old slag – but a fucking good fat old slag!’

‘Did she even tell us her name?’

'Nope.'

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media

abdounexpat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HI gang. I must have missed something regarding Sean's "Achilles Heel" - can someone pls tell me what chapter that was in so i can look for it? I did look through this thread and the previous one trying to find it. Thanks!

"With that, he ran his forefingers down the soles of Sean’s bare feet, his secret Achilles heel.

‘Woah, fuck!’ Sean hollered as the strange vibration shot up his legs, straight to balls, making him erupt over Sandra’s shocked face.

‘Jesus mate, you come shitloads!’ laughed Tom in admiration, looking at Sandra's thickly splattered face.

‘What did you do that for?’ demanded Sean, also laughing, and nodding back towards his feet.

‘Well I didn’t wanna be here all night just watching you bang her and I remembered you little, er, weakness!’

rz_gatv

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, just a quick message...

Tom appears here (at this point Sean has a 10 incher so Tom's a bit bigger):
Emails from a rugby lad...

(This is also where Sean first experiences his achilles heel) Emails from a rugby lad...

And Sean's achilles heel comes back to haunt him here: Emails from a rugby lad...
I was so young when I started reading this thread hahaha
I think I remember the Sean, the well-hung rugby stud better hahaha

B_er

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks for the lovely comments and feedback. I hope you're all having a great weekend and enjoy the new chapter xxx

Part 3

When the seven lads led the ten girls back to the house several hours later, all of them were pretty drunk and horny. The lads had successfully paired off with the different women: Tom, having agreed earlier, had taken the fat one; Sean, Rob and Deano had taken two each so none of the girls went without. As soon as they were inside, Sean started serving drinks. The lads all took beers while the girls enjoyed shots of vodka and tequila.

Sensing the mood, Sean called out cheekily, ‘Okay ladies, how about a little gamble…’ He removed a coin from his pocket, ‘Heads you strip down to your underwear; tails we do!’

The girls giggled flirtatiously and one of them said, ‘No way, you’ll just cheat!’

Sean shot her his sexiest grin and tossed her the coin with a wink, ‘You can call it then.’

He knew it didn’t matter which way the coin toss went: the important thing was to get one group with their kit off, then the other group would soon follow suit. His teammates knew what he was doing but pretended to be a bit nervous. The girls giggled again, thinking they’d got the upper hand over the burly rugby players.

The girls with the coin flicked it into the air, failed to catch it, watched it hit the floor in a spin and put her foot over it. She bent down so the lads couldn’t see and, despite it being heads up, announced, ‘Tails!’

The lads gave a mock protest while happily getting ready to strip off. The girls cheered excitedly, readily accepting another shot from Sean.

First, the rugby studs showed off their chests. Shirt were unbuttoned and slowly removed; t-shirts were sexily peeled away. At the sight of all the muscle on show, the girls licked their lips. They gazed at Sean’s hulking pecs, Rob’s chiselled abs, Jerome’s toned dark skin, Tom’s broad shoulders, Deano’s stocky muscles, Dan’s golden tan, and George’s beautifully proportioned frame.

They pretended to be a little shy and girls stamped their feet, demanding more. Looking at each other with knowing grins, they unbuckled their belts, unbuttoned their jeans, and gradually eased them down their powerful legs, stepping out of them and straightening up so they girls could get a proper luck. The girls’ jaws dropped. They instantly noticed the enormous bulges in Sean’s white Calvin Klein boxers and Tom’s black Armani briefs, before their eyes were quickly drawn to the sizeable bulges of the other five men. Rob’s thick cock was pushing impressively against his tight white boxers, Jerome’s white briefs were filled to perfection, Deano was smiling confidently at the package he had on offer in his close-fitting red boxers, and George’s sexy sculpted V line disappeared into his well-stuffed grey boxers, while Dan’s large cock could be seen outline in the flimsy red silk of his flashy boxer shorts.

The large living room of the house was dotted with sofas, large and small. Each hunk stepped towards their chosen girl or girls and led them to a seat. Soon, they all passionately kissing while their hands were exploring each other’s bodies. The girls were happy to be slowly undressed by the powerful men, softening like butter at their masculine touch. As they kissed the girls’ hands were quick to venture between the rugby players’ legs to stroke their bulges and feel them beginning to harden and throb.

Tom was the first to get up, picking up the fat girl in a show of muscle and carrying her to the kitchen. She squealed excitedly, having never been lifted aloft before. As soon as she was back on her feet, she dropped to her knees, swiftly tugging down Tom’s briefs and allowing his enormous cock to spring towards her face.

‘Fuck!’ she gasped in awe.

Tom looked down with a grin, then grabbed the bottle of maple syrup that he asked Sean to buy. He drizzled it along the length of his cock until all 11 inches were glistening with the golden dressing.

‘I hope you like it sticky and sweet, babe!’

Without a word, she began to lap at his cock like a dog, panting excitedly as she licked up the syrup.

Across the room, Deano’s two girls were on their knees, pulling down his boxers while he sat on the sofa. They stroked his rock hard cock, then began to kiss it tenderly from the base to the tip and back down again while Deano moaned with pleasure.

Rob had one girl between his legs, sucking his girthy cock, while another was stood over him on the sofa so he could lick her out. She was squealing with enjoyment at the attention he was giving to her tight wet pussy but was also turned on to look around the room at the action going on.

George and the birthday girl were lying down on a longer sofa, naked and slowly stroking each other’s bodies. He was being as sensual as possible and it was driving her crazy. As soon as he slipped two fingers into her pussy, she came. He rolled her over and began to teasingly slide his big cock inside her.

Jerome’s girl was sucking on his balls while she stroked his long, hefty cock. He held her hair in his hand and gave her a gentle pull to encourage her to take his cock in her mouth. Much to his surprise, she started deep-throating him, nearly choking each time as she excitedly took him all the way into her mouth.

Dan was on all fours, fucking his girls doggy style. She’d kissed and licked and sucked his huge cock until it was wet with her saliva, and now he was enjoying the release of his arousal. The girl shrieked with joy each time his cock surged inside her.

Sean had two girls playing with his enormous cock. After encouraging them to lick tequala from his mountainous chest, they'd begun to kiss his pecs, teasingly stroking his nipples with their tongues, before continuing down to his abs, giving each one a kiss as they excitedly neared the enormous bulge in his boxers. As they tugged them down, his cock had risen up like a column and, after staring at it in shock for a few seconds, they started to stroke it, then kiss it, then lick it, half-intimidated and half-enraptured by its unparalleled size. They began to take turns sucking his cock, first just wrapping their lips around the head and then seeing how much of the shaft they could take. He grinned down at the girls’ contorted faces as they struggled to own his beast, then stretched his arms around them and began to finger their already wet pussies. He lifted one onto his twelve incher and watched with satisfaction as her eyes rolled back in shock as he lowered her further and further down onto him. He pulled the other to his lips, kissing her deeply while he fucked her friend, then encouraged her to kiss her as well. She didn’t resist and was soon moving her mouth between her friend’s lips and her tits. When the friend came with an earth-shattering cry, he laid her down on the sofa, placed the other girl between her legs and began to fuck her as she licked out her panting friend.

When the second girl came, Sean knew it was time to make the night progress. Confidently he stood up and, taking the two girls by the hand, led them over to Dan. The girl he was with had just collapsed onto the floor after the best orgasm of her life. The two men stood facing each other, their huge hard cock throbbing with excitement. Sean kissed the two girls deeply and then Dan led them to another sofa while Sean joined Dan’s girl on the floor, lying down beside her, stroking and kissing her, before spreading her legs and starting to fuck her with wild abandon.

With the final boundary broken, Deano swapped with Tom – secretly eager to fuck the fat girl and watch her waves of flesh roll as her rutted her with rhythmic power. Tom was pleased to be wrapping his strong arms around the two girls who eagerly stroked his enormous cock, ready for him to show them what he could do.

Jerome and George made eye contact across the room and swapped over, the girls giggling excitedly at the prospect of trying another rugby stud. Jerome also gave Rob a wink, who led his girl over to George so the handsome hunk could enjoy a threesome before joining Jerome so they could share the birthday girl.

Several hours of sex and swapping later, the lads had chivalrously returned to their initial conquest for one last passion fuck. Once their ten ecstatic screams of pleasure had richocheted off the walls and ceiling of the living room, the seventeen sweating, exhausted bodies had collapsed on the the floor or sofas. Their discarded clothes were scattered around the room amidst empty bottles of beer, tequila, and vodka. The girls had had the night of their lives. They’d never met such muscular, well-hung, energetic studs. The lads panted with satisfaction as their large hard cocks slowly softened between their legs. They’d started their Rugby 7s adventure by each fucking ten girls. Grinning at their teammates, they hoped it was the shape of things to come…
DAMn, they know how to make a party!

Reactions: AndroidNyne79

rz_gatv

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was so young when I started reading this thread hahaha
I think I remember the Sean, the well-hung rugby stud better hahaha
“His [Tom’s] bulge looked a good size but no where near as big as mine haha. He looked at me and said, Get your kit off then Sean so she can compare!
(…)
So I grinned at Tom and said, Drop your boxers then Tommy, we wanna see the best Canada has to offer!
He pulled them down and he had quite a big floppy but nothing amazing. I laughed, (…)
Tom hadn't got it up yet and she was still going on about how massive I was so I leaned over and got my phone out of my jeans, pressed record and told Tom to start filming her sucking something man-size haha.
(…)
I leant back and closed my eyes in sheer bliss mate! Between sucking and licking, the girls says, Oh my god, you've got the biggest cock I've ever seen!
I grinned and said, That's right, baby!
Then I heard Tom laugh and say, I'm not sure she's talking to you any more.
I opened my eyes and looked towards him - he'd got it up and it was fucking mammoth - about an inch longer than mine and a hell of a lot thicker. I must have looked gutted and he started laughing again, Baby you're gonna need to open your mouth a lot wider for this one.”

This is art hahaha

Reactions: AndroidNyne79

abdounexpat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, just a quick message...

Tom appears here (at this point Sean has a 10 incher so Tom's a bit bigger):

(This is also where Sean first experiences his achilles heel) Emails from a rugby lad...

And Sean's achilles heel comes back to haunt him here: Emails from a rugby lad...
Thank you - read the whole series (somehow missed it) and all caught up now. Appreciate you pointing me the write well, as well as all the writing you do. Thank you many times over!

Reactions: rz_gatv

rz_gatv

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you - read the whole series (somehow missed it) and all caught up now. Appreciate you pointing me the write well, as well as all the writing you do. Thank you many times over!
@laurenmm91 is such a good writer, right?

Reactions: Beobachter24

Selbbub321

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just went and read the first story of Sean and enjoyed it, especially that nightmare he had at the end where he was basically a cumrag for his whole team, so I'm sure this one will be good as well.
Bit disappointed that Sean never got his ass fucked though, hoping he'll get his cherry popped in this one!