The Gay Gaston

Tyler Black

Experimental Member
Media
A few of his fuck videos have shown up on Just The Gays so I checked them out and boy oh boy is he an awful top. It was kinda shocking. I'd have an easier time jerking off to a Kathie Lee Gifford album.
I’ve slept with him a chunk of times (ant least five or six) and always found the sex to be quite hot. It was very connected and he is a very sweet soul, kinda like a puppy. Maybe not what everyone is looking for, maybe the eye contact and intimacy doesn’t translate well to film. I definitely wouldn’t consider him an awful top based on my own experiences though.

PotPipe1425

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’ve slept with him a chunk of times (ant least five or six) and always found the sex to be quite hot. It was very connected and he is a very sweet soul, kinda like a puppy. Maybe not what everyone is looking for, maybe the eye contact and intimacy doesn’t translate well to film. I definitely wouldn’t consider him an awful top based on my own experiences though.
Lucky you. ;) I should probably check for myself juuuuuuuuuust to be sure. I think he's gorgeous.

Reactions: blueflash775

stunningenough

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He’s hot and the sex looks like it would probably be good sex.
I don’t think everyone has performative sex that looks good on camera and that comes across in the videos.

It’s probably just me - as I enjoy sensual, connected and intimate sex, rather than wham bam, pump n dump.