Thai BL Stars v2

Lilac245

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Manila (National Capital Region, Philippines)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
he was the sexy ass police man in Manner of Death
I only saw the first two episodes of MOD, not sure why I did not go through with that after all Tul and Max are one of those top BL pair ups. I like Inn, very handsome guy.

colly2k18

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
  • Haha
Reactions: freyr.freyson

Lilac245

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
KISEKI CHAPTER 2
another show with bad plot, bad acting and focusing on sex scenes for attention
View attachment 128975411

Another bad show is Deep Night the series
one of the supporting actors Login • Instagram
View attachment 128975541
View attachment 128975641
View attachment 128976171
wow thanks for these clips...they look hot though, but yes, probably they need to hire new writers or something..i haven't seen both series though...but i agree with you, it seems many thai productions are after releasing the series in the fastest time possible instead of taking their time to analyze each scene and perfect the movie...but there are many good ones too like the billkin ppkrit one, and actually i like laws of attraction, i thought it was written well and the cooking one, i forgot the title, oh yes bite me, super slow on the scenes but it was written well.

colly2k18

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wow thanks for these clips...they look hot though, but yes, probably they need to hire new writers or something..i haven't seen both series though...but i agree with you, it seems many thai productions are after releasing the series in the fastest time possible instead of taking their time to analyze each scene and perfect the movie...but there are many good ones too like the billkin ppkrit one, and actually i like laws of attraction, i thought it was written well and the cooking one, i forgot the title, oh yes bite me, super slow on the scenes but it was written well.
I haven't seen laws of attraction or the bite me one yet but it's definitely on my watch list last twilight was a really good series I liked the story a lot cooking crush was another good one fun series oh and the Thai version of cherry magic I enjoyed as well

• Love
Reactions: Lilac245

Lilac245

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I haven't seen laws of attraction or the bite me one yet but it's definitely on my watch list last twilight was a really good series I liked the story a lot cooking crush was another good one fun series oh and the Thai version of cherry magic I enjoyed as well
I have not seen cooking crush, i'm sure because its off and gun it's gonna be good, I've seen two episodes of cherry magic thai version, always a big fan of tay and new, as for jimmy and sea omg, jimmy is so cute on that series, my favorite scene is when he sang at the bar with his guitar, so romantic. I think you will like bite me, its a really slow bl, but it's written really well, the writer really involves you on the characters lives, so it's really nice. Laws of attraction is a fast action/romance bl, it has a lakorn (thai soap opera) feel but in bl form

Reactions: colly2k18

colly2k18

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have not seen cooking crush, i'm sure because its off and gun it's gonna be good, I've seen two episodes of cherry magic thai version, always a big fan of tay and new, as for jimmy and sea omg, jimmy is so cute on that series, my favorite scene is when he sang at the bar with his guitar, so romantic. I think you will like bite me, its a really slow bl, but it's written really well, the writer really involves you on the characters lives, so it's really nice. Laws of attraction is a fast action/romance bl, it has a lakorn (thai soap opera) feel but in bl form
I'll definitely check out bite me I feel like I'd like it I don't mind slow burn type shows cause I can always appreciate a good story. I'm currently watching we are and only boo both good so far there's another one called memory in the letter which has an interesting concept about a lover but he sees him in a mirror dunno if you've heard of it there's only been three episodes out so far

Lilac245

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'll definitely check out bite me I feel like I'd like it I don't mind slow burn type shows cause I can always appreciate a good story. I'm currently watching we are and only boo both good so far there's another one called memory in the letter which has an interesting concept about a lover but he sees him in a mirror dunno if you've heard of it there's only been three episodes out so far
I haven't heard about memory in the letter, i will check that out, i wanna start only boo, 'cause they're both new actors so it's interesting to learn more about them...yes, i enjoyed bite me, because of the cinematography and the approach is romantic, it has a K drama feel really, and there are deep plots thats very relatable in real life.

colly2k18

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
View attachment 129070291

Did anybody saw Time the series? Do you suggest watching it or not, not sure when it was launched probably around March...
I've watched it but I thought the acting wasn't great and the story I found was confusing at times and all over the place

Reactions: Lilac245

Lilac245

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've watched it but I thought the acting wasn't great and the story I found was confusing at times and all over the place
thanks for sharing, probably i won't start it, these days it's hard to be hooked on a really nice thai bl... i appreciate your reply, thank you so much...

Reactions: colly2k18

Lilac245

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response