Terry miller

cleverboi2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is a totally random question, but he took these photos while in Mexico at some boutique hotel in 2018 and that insta has since been deleted (since he has a newer account). Does anyone remember where he mentioned he was staying? LOL I have googled and everything and I cannot find the name of the place. I'm just curious because since he posted about it I wanted I go to there.

Attachments

tjshrr

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Punta Caliza in Holbox, Mexico! I had the same thought and went down a crazy rabbit hole. Maybe I’ll run into you there lol
This is a totally random question, but he took these photos while in Mexico at some boutique hotel in 2018 and that insta has since been deleted (since he has a newer account). Does anyone remember where he mentioned he was staying? LOL I have googled and everything and I cannot find the name of the place. I'm just curious because since he posted about it I wanted I go to there.

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
I wonder how he is doing too. I wonder if he has any issues with Tom (Terry's boyfriend) being young and close in age to him. Also wonder how he feels when he sees tom and terry call each other daddy and son. I also wonder if the son feels like they chose their own lifestyle over him.
Are there any photos of their son? He’s all grown up now. I can only imagine what he thinks of all this. Perhaps he’s used to it.