Teen mom guys

jojo1120789

Expert Member
Media
Wilmington (North Carolina, United States)
They have answered me every time I have messaged them on o.f. my first statement was just thank you for doing this and that I'd been a fan forever and was excited to see what they do o o.f. they responded an hour later. Then I asked if tyler would show any booty because he had an amazing booty. They replied he does have an amazing booty and asked if I wanted to see. Today I msg something I was interested in and if tyler would possibly do it and got a response within minutes.
Hmmm I wonder why they aren’t answering a lot of people.

Reactions: blizzard3

visualrockstar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hmmm I wonder why they aren’t answering a lot of people.
My guess the amount of ppl msging. I msg early on and tipped the msg. I'm sure they are getting allot of msgs. Since then my guess is they still respond as I already spent a decent amount of money.

Keisha

Superior Member
Media
Omg I just purchased and I am not sharing so don’t ask me. But it is a big thick cock. Shaft and head a proportionate. I’d say soft he is about 6 inches. I’d say he is a grower too. Big balls. Just trimmed. Not completely shaved. Caitlin is supper nice and responds and I think she loves the attention she is getting of what she gets to sleep with every night. I know she is sat is fied!!

pereda

Legendary Member
Media
How tall is he?

Based on that hard dick print he looks about 6 inches hard and girthy, but I don’t think he’s that hung. You can tell it’s pointing down but his pube area skews the length a bit to make it look longer.

Nr_2009

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Omg I just purchased and I am not sharing so don’t ask me. But it is a big thick cock. Shaft and head a proportionate. I’d say soft he is about 6 inches. I’d say he is a grower too. Big balls. Just trimmed. Not completely shaved. Caitlin is supper nice and responds and I think she loves the attention she is getting of what she gets to sleep with every night. I know she is sat is fied!!
Iconic First Sentence

Dtb122989

Sexy Member
Media
Conneaut, Ohio, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
She is so insecure I can't see the OF lasting 60 days. and of course she has to control the onlyfans because god forbid anyone say hello to HER MAN.

And the "we're not having sex on here, we have kids". Hun, you've been embarrassing on TV for 15 years.
He's literally the one sending her things to post on her Onlyfans he said so himself and shut up your embarrassing she and Tyler aren't shut up

SouthScribe27

Superior Member
Media
He's literally the one sending her things to post on her Onlyfans he said so himself and shut up your embarrassing she and Tyler aren't shut up
Hun, she's running the show. And if a sex tape is more embarrassing than 15 years old putting yourself on blast...ok.

Go take another shift at Dairy Queen so you can try to afford a subscription.