Taylor Zakhar Perez

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDPlayer

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So random OT question: I’ve been trying to find the light blue hoodie Nick/Henry wears in RWRB. Apparently, a lot of people have been lol. I think it’s LuLuLemon from 2022 but the color is gone. I’ve been searching around for a long time - surprised they didn’t have articles on the clothing for the film as it would have been a win/win (and that blazer Taylor wears on NYE).

If anyone has any suggestions or ideas I’d greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

Reactions: 94_h

94_h

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So random OT question: I’ve been trying to find the light blue hoodie Nick/Henry wears in RWRB. Apparently, a lot of people have been lol. I think it’s LuLuLemon from 2022 but the color is gone. I’ve been searching around for a long time - surprised they didn’t have articles on the clothing for the film as it would have been a win/win (and that blazer Taylor wears on NYE).

Check here and see if they have dupes for the light blue hoodie.

Maybe check ASOS as well? Uniqlo maybe? Or look it up online with those same keywords (light blue hoodie) and check the fabric from Lululemon to compare.

For Taylor, I always rely on this amazing IG page and they posted Alex's looks from RWRB (including the suit from the NYE's party and his light blue hoodie) and they post Taylor's looks too:

@tzpfits

Alex's suit from NYE

Alex's hoodie

94_h

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

I forgot to add that someone from the comment section on tzpfits with the blue hoodie said the hoodie that was posted was incorrect.

This one looks more like it because Alex's hoodie doesn't have the defined pocket at the front:

Raven Ramskull Pullover Hoodie in Dusty Blue

Screen Shot 2024-04-10 at 7.38.35 AM.png

CDPlayer

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Check here and see if they have dupes for the light blue hoodie.

Maybe check ASOS as well? Uniqlo maybe? Or look it up online with those same keywords (light blue hoodie) and check the fabric from Lululemon to compare.

For Taylor, I always rely on this amazing IG page and they posted Alex's looks from RWRB (including the suit from the NYE's party and his light blue hoodie) and they post Taylor's looks too:

@tzpfits

Alex's suit from NYE

Alex's hoodie
Thanks so much! Absolutely helps :)

Re: blazer. Etro! Of course!

Reactions: jcmnomail and 94_h

RguezJpi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Taylor Zakhar Perez will now be represented by The Lede Company for his future public relations. Some of The Lede Company's clients are Nicholas Galitzine, Emma Stone, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Will Smith, Charlize Theron, Shawn Mendes and many more.
yessss, this king will be everywhere soon, TZP World Domination is coming and i'm so ready to follow the career of this perfect man :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Jota88

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was watching the X-Men 97 episode and, in my opinion, if Marvel doesn't really want a French actor, I can see Taylor as Gambit. he can play a good-hearted, sexy/romantic bad guy as he has already proven. and let's be honest, he has the physique of a hero without needing to change physically.

Attachments

Jota88

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But is now being told to stay low and out of sight.
about this; I don't like speculating about anyone's sexuality and I'm not doing so with Taylor. but I understand the decision of anyone who works in show business who wanted to "hide" their sexuality in order to consolidate and gain visibility in their career. Even with all the evolution and acceptance there is still a long way to go. Like it or not, the entertainment industry is still guided by what the masses accept and want to see. and this does not always match what the personal situation is in real life. however, we are in an era that I call the Pascal era which gives me hope that there is a middle ground in the future for any artist who does not fit into a "standard". That being said, I will always be envious of anyone who can have the pleasure of sharing life with Taylor.And most importantly: I want him to be happy in his private and professional life because I have a strong impression that he is a great person. tumblr_70c3fd03bd15ad89ea3b8882bff4aec2_ea423278_400.gif

ciappy

Legendary Member
Media
Not to mention that he isn't as white as milk and therefore his climb to success is more difficult :sweat: (not that being white and conforming to how the film industry wants you is a guarantee! One wrong sentence or a film that is a box office flop, despite predictions, and also the whitest actor or actress, and in line with what Hollywood wants, say goodbye to all us and disappear from circulation! :emoji_sweat_smile:)

However, the weekend is upon us and, if the forecasts are correct, we will have photos and videos of Taylor! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
ssstwitter.com_1712856452491.gif

BrownHottie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not to mention that he isn't as white as milk and therefore his climb to success is more difficult :sweat: (not that being white and conforming to how the film industry wants you is a guarantee! One wrong sentence or a film that is a box office flop, despite predictions, and also the whitest actor or actress, and in line with what Hollywood wants, say goodbye to all us and disappear from circulation! :emoji_sweat_smile:)

However, the weekend is upon us and, if the forecasts are correct, we will have photos and videos of Taylor! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
View attachment 128087831
His dancing is so cute! I love how he’s so goofy and charming and adorable

But also just red hot drop dead gorgeous! What a lethal combo (and what a way to go!)

LeoBas

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Con
I don’t think it’s a case of “out of sight” per se. That even seem to be changing now.
Plus the other person might just be the one that suggested and decided to keep a low profile. *shrugs
Considering how crazy and obsessed people can be when it comes to TZP, I would keep a low profile too and wouldn’t mind it at all.

At the end of the day he’s coming home to me so…
IMG_1235.png

Jota88

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

There's also this part about Taylor's origins and him not being a white man. Latino of Mexican origin with Middle Eastern and Mediterranean descent. even names like remi malek and riz ahmed who are oscar winners are not exactly stars on the level of, for example, cris evans or timothée chalamet. and that's why I talk about Pedro Pascal's success, which opens up hope for other artists who don't fit into any standard and have the chance of not just success but a solid career. And look, Pascal had to fight a lot, but I hope it will be rewarded even more for him and for those who come after.

94_h

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
#DeadlineContenders sent an email with the event guide.

Prime Video panel will take place on Sunday, April 14, in the morning.

Two projects will be presented, including #RWRBMovie, with Taylor Zakhar Perez and the producer Sarah Schechter.

1712938842273.png

X

RguezJpi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Reactions: jcmnomail
Status
Not open for further replies.