mygayreviews

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't know what he's doing now but in 2017 he was a student at UCF in Orlando, computer engineering if I remember right. I saw him on Grindr at the time and it was definitely real because he had photos of the campus on his Instagram. These accounts don't exist anymore so I'm not doxxing him or anything.

Attachments

danish_

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They met in flight attendant training. She got fired because she flew to Cancùn while she was on call with work and then got a trip assignment. He's now trying to become a pilot.

danish_

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
so surprised so many people know about him despite his efforts to away from the spotlight..
I mean, he also would tell all of our colleagues about it every work trip unsolicited, which is a *bit* of an overshare with strangers. He's not trying that hard.

wowza1234

Legendary Member
Media
I mean, he also would tell all of our colleagues about it every work trip unsolicited, which is a *bit* of an overshare with strangers. He's not trying that hard.
that's in real life thingy which we have no clue at all, i mean what i see as an outsider thru social media, he is indeed stay away from the spotlite..

anyway i once asked dylan geick about eric (tanner) via dylan onlyfans DM and he seems doesn't like eric, i mean they were once closefriends, so yeah

vanlal1717

Experimental Member
Media
Washington City (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Married AND engaged lmao
Married AND engaged lmao
Details I’ve gathered about him:

1) was a registered republican but is now an independent.

2) he and the chick purchased a property together in Dallas in 2021.

3) as of Feb 14, 2023, the chick is the sole owner of the property.

wowza1234

Legendary Member
Media
Details I’ve gathered about him:

1) was a registered republican but is now an independent.

2) he and the chick purchased a property together in Dallas in 2021.

3) as of Feb 14, 2023, the chick is the sole owner of the property.
The chick (apparently) did not delete their picture together on her instagram, do they still together?

StrenghtenMe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Don't know what he's doing now but in 2017 he was a student at UCF in Orlando, computer engineering if I remember right. I saw him on Grindr at the time and it was definitely real because he had photos of the campus on his Instagram. These accounts don't exist anymore so I'm not doxxing him or anything.
Grindr you say...

• Haha
Reactions: LuckyOtaku

Rodion88

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Is he currently active on instagram? If so, could you PM me? If this is against the rules, I understand.