Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I use to lust this man so hard, but I'm so over this MF : unamused: The best part of the teaser is not even in the full vid & listen to what Dre says when Malik couldn't get hard at the 7:31 mark. I haven't subscribed to his OF in forever & only joined this time bc it is 1 day free; ain't shit changed. They both look a mess.
@tanksnlove 1-5-24 Teaser.mp4

Full Vid Here

ScorpioDMV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I use to lust this man so hard, but I'm so over this MF : unamused: The best part of the teaser is not even in the full vid & listen to what Dre says when Malik couldn't get hard at the 7:31 mark. I haven't subscribed to his OF in forever & only joined this time bc it is 1 day free; ain't shit changed. They both look a mess.
View attachment 118236371
Full Vid Here
Agreed. I used this one day free to relive the older Tank scenes. Forgot how sexy this man was.

Reactions: ShadyHeauxBlues

roj2019

Superior Member
Media
Full Vid Here
Did this man really say loud as hell for us to hear we might just have to fake it??! SMH. Then kept that in the video LOL.

Thanks for sharing the vid. Never was into Malik and yes Tank has lost his sex appeal. The only thing I like about Tank is seeing his hard dick. It's nice. But other than that I'm done with him too and won't be subscribing to him. That didn't stop me from watching parts of the vid tho.

Agreed. I used this one day free to relive the older Tank scenes. Forgot how sexy this man was.
Keyword was. He was sexy.

Thiccerdenasnicker

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Full Vid Here
waisting your “first” gay kiss on Malik was a choice and not a good one and whatever attraction Malik had for that man is definitely gone bc he looked so bored.

Marc R

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
waisting your “first” gay kiss on Malik was a choice and not a good one and whatever attraction Malik had for that man is definitely gone bc he looked so bored.
I agree. That whole scene looked pitiful

Shaaaaad

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did this man really say loud as hell for us to hear we might just have to fake it??! SMH. Then kept that in the video LOL.

Thanks for sharing the vid. Never was into Malik and yes Tank has lost his sex appeal. The only thing I like about Tank is seeing his hard dick. It's nice. But other than that I'm done with him too and won't be subscribing to him. That didn't stop me from watching parts of the vid tho.

Keyword was. He was sexy.

the drugs really beat his ass bc how do you acknowledge scamming on video, rewatch the shit to edit it and still leave it in lmaooo