Survivor australia

lukaeber

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Hey guys,

This is Alex from Surivivor. I know that there's been one of my videos from OF leaked through this website, which really sucks, but I kinda get it and I'm not surprised. I hope you all enjoyed it.

In saying this, I really hope we can share a mutual respect for each other moving forward and please keep my paid content to yourselves if you buy it. I'd be really grateful if you guys can help me with that.

I'm sure most of you know, I am a straight man, but I genuinely love the gay community. For the most part, you are all incredibly open, very kind, and super generous and I thank you for being the way that you are. I think the world can learn a lot from all of you.

I'm happy to take any requests on my OF, so if you want to see something else (and you can keep it to yourself ) just hit me up there or share my link with a friend

OnlyFans

Thanks for all the support throughout the show & since. I really appreciate you all. ❤️

View attachment 127087461
Loved you on Survivor and hope to see you get to play again sometime.

Michel Wol

Cherished Member
Media
Hey guys,

This is Alex from Surivivor. I know that there's been one of my videos from OF leaked through this website, which really sucks, but I kinda get it and I'm not surprised. I hope you all enjoyed it.

In saying this, I really hope we can share a mutual respect for each other moving forward and please keep my paid content to yourselves if you buy it. I'd be really grateful if you guys can help me with that.

I'm sure most of you know, I am a straight man, but I genuinely love the gay community. For the most part, you are all incredibly open, very kind, and super generous and I thank you for being the way that you are. I think the world can learn a lot from all of you.

I'm happy to take any requests on my OF, so if you want to see something else (and you can keep it to yourself ) just hit me up there or share my link with a friend

OnlyFans

Thanks for all the support throughout the show & since. I really appreciate you all. ❤️

Loved you on Survivor Alex! Wishing you the best! Hope to see you on another show soon!

MikM

Legendary Member
Media
Alex sorry, we’re such naughty boys here. We can’t resist a speedo in our eyes for weeks and weeks and just had to see underneath it.

If it’s any consolation, you had probably the best sexual video…in Survivor history? Only Ozzy pushed it further?
….Will you? ;)