Reactions: Menulis

daviado

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I went for all 71 pages just now, I saw how that boy has changed and how miserable his condition seems to be.
I feel really sorry for him and I hope he gets better and overcome all that dark moment he's been living.

Where's his family and (real) friends, tho? These crackheads he's been hanging out with are not helping him at all. How is it to forcefully admit someone into a Mental/Rehab Instituion according to Australian laws?

Azomani

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
is there a payment option on onlyfans where i can stipulate none of that money can be spent on drugs?
Yeah there is a way where you pay someone 3.5$ they download videos+photos of the OF creator upload it to dropbox and send you the file link. It takes 24 hours. Thats what i do with most of the creators. If anyone wants it i can give you that site name.

Or there is OnlyFans accounts with 100-200$ balance, you buy those accs for like 10$ and they last 24-48 hours but till then you can spend that money to buy subscriptions of the creator or their upfront payment videos. Those funds get blocked (creator doesn’t receive because it gets refunded) once your artificially topped account gets blocked so you gotta be quick. I prefer the first 3.5$ cuz it lasts forever in most cases and is more convenient since its already download.

Azomani

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah there is a way where you pay someone 3.5$ they download videos+photos of the OF creator upload it to dropbox and send you the file link. It takes 24 hours. Thats what i do with most of the creators. If anyone wants it i can give you that site name.

Or there is OnlyFans accounts with 100-200$ balance, you buy those accs for like 10$ and they last 24-48 hours but till then you can spend that money to buy subscriptions of the creator or their upfront payment videos. Those funds get blocked (creator doesn’t receive because it gets refunded) once your artificially topped account gets blocked so you gotta be quick. I prefer the first 3.5$ cuz it lasts forever in most cases and is more convenient since its already download.
Downloaded*

NiacRaza

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Could you tell me the site?

Reactions: lestat1137

roopleisit

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Non-Binary

wait i need to know the first one, im kinda into that idea