Summer house on bravo

D

deleted4741221

Must be something out there of Carl or Andrea.

DadDas

Just Browsing
Media
Let's dissect every dramatic moment, every drunken confession, and every poolside passive-aggressive comment together! This is gonna be a wild ride!

RebekahGuzman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Summer House is back and it's already serving up the drama hotter than Ramona's temper after a Skinnygirl Margarita spill. This season, the crew heads to a new summer home (cue the unpacking meltdowns) and it seems old tensions are bubbling up faster than a pot of Kyle's pasta.

RebekahGuzman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Summer House is back and it's already serving up the drama hotter than Ramona's temper after a Skinnygirl Margarita spill. This season, the crew heads to a new summer home (cue the unpacking meltdowns) and it seems old tensions are bubbling up faster than a pot of Kyle's pasta.
Personally, I'm living for Lindsay's glow-up! The girl's got her fashion on point and it seems like she's finally ditched some of the unnecessary drama. However, with Carl back in the mix, things are bound to get messy. Will they rekindle their old flame or will it be a summer fling gone wrong? Only time will tell... Speaking of messy, did you see the look on Kyle's face when Amanda shaded him? Talk about awkward! I think their relationship is on borrowed time.

This season feels like it's going to be a rollercoaster ride, and I'm here for it! What are your guys' predictions for the summer? Who will be the resident troublemaker? Will any new romances blossom? Spill the tea in the comments! And for those of you who love to delve deeper into the Bravoverse, check out scottsofthrapston.co.uk for some interesting theories and behind-the-scenes gossip.