99% Gay, 1% Straight
me after eating that "straight" mans dirty ass ewwwww :
CDN media

mlawry171

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn, wish he gave him a full on blowjob. I’d join to watch that…
He has this one video where a guy sucks him - like 3 sucks/inserts into his mouth and that's all. It's a very odd dynamic bc the guy that was "sucking" him is gay. Chile, I would have deep throated his dick and swallowed his cum but the guy was acting scared to suck it. Lol. It made me wonder if his dick stinks. Lmfao

Yoo224869

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He has this one video where a guy sucks him - like 3 sucks/inserts into his mouth and that's all. It's a very odd dynamic bc the guy that was "sucking" him is gay. Chile, I would have deep throated his dick and swallowed his cum but the guy was acting scared to suck it. Lol. It made me wonder if his dick stinks. Lmfao
Chileeee

mlawry171

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's always funny when he collabs with guys. His dick could be totally rock hard but when the guy touches it; his dick starts to get soft. He doesn't have that issue with females. Maybe he's more of a bottom when it comes to guys. He just sent out a $50 video with the caption "I’ve never made content like this before...My homie convinced me to eat my ass for the first time ever… Tell me what you think u can do better?" i wonder if its real or just bait.

Savache

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yall know what. He fine as hell and has an impressive dick but this man and his content is boring as hell. Lol! I'm subscribed now and he does stuff but its all boring.
Yea. It looks like he just wants attention from gay guys but he doesn't do anything. Not worth it to pay for his Only Fans.

Reactions: Chimmychimms