Straight dudes looking to compare

toughfightermike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Will be in NYC Saturday thru Wednesday (3/5-3/9). Anyone looking for an in person size contest? Also into higher, rougher stakes to get the adrenaline flowing. When it comes to stakes not looking for anything sensual. I'll risk throat fucking mostly because of how much I enjoy to throat fuck the loser and not hold back as I would with a girl. Also into risking cbt of the lesser man. At the very least when I win I'm going to be verbally abusing the loser for sure. UNfortunately unable to host.

Royal90

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
32 uk fit horny and hung straight curious lad. Working away from my girl atm. Looking for cam, verbal, filth. Compare and see who’s bigger. Like the idea of being dominated. Have also played with my ass. Must be on cam, looking for similar guys. Skype.

sammyis1988

Hairyvers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
s
32 uk fit horny and hung straight curious lad. Working away from my girl atm. Looking for cam, verbal, filth. Compare and see who’s bigger. Like the idea of being dominated. Have also played with my ass. Must be on cam, looking for similar guys. Skype.

sammyis1988
sounds hot would u skype with gay guy?