Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The idea of being fully naked is great to me! Maybe not everyone, i spend alot of time naked around the house, and try to get outside as much as i can without getting in trouble! (Typically on trails or far away from the city). Do any of you have great stories being completely naked maybe where you shouldnt be, (the hornier the better ;) ill share too!! You go first! IMG_2616.jpeg
IMG_2548.jpeg

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My bf is also married with a wife and kids, all are are grown. He teaches middle school at a Lutheran church. I think he's had furtive encounters his entire marriage, where I wasn't with my first man until age 54, and he followed a few years later.

What I love about him, among many other things, is the randy contrast between his public church mouse self and the man he becomes with me.

I've made out with him in the car on a dark street in the city and my very densely populated neighborhood one town north.

I've been naked in the back yard at his home in a small farm town two hours away, laying in a hammock with only the sun and body heat on a perfect day to keep us warm... he has gay neighbors next door but believes they can't see over his fence. I yearn again for the release I felt with him that day, totally out on the open. It was heavenly...

We've made love in the back of his van in the parking lot of a county park. It was MLK Day, cold and snowy and the windows were fogged up. There weren't many cars in the lot. He had just gotten inside me when we heard people walking by the rear window. At least he has a very nice looking ass.

Not quite naked but we went to see the Nutcracker at the opera house this Christmas. Midway through the performance when the toy soldier dancers were leaping in very tight tights all with large bulges, he draped his scarf over his lap like a blanket and his own soldier emerged from his trousers, leaping into my hand. I stroked him gently for awhile, but I didn't want him to leave looking incontinent... put him to bed before Clara so we could have our own pas de deux when we got back to his parents' vacant house. We flipped the most vigorously ever that evening in the six years we've known each other.

lesshake

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've been naked on my balcony with my partner during Pride with thousands and thousands of people on the street below. We live on the second floor on the main street corner of our gay village. We've had sex out there during Pride, but only at night and close to the wall and obscured by furniture. You could see us if you were looking for us but it's unlikely anyone would notice us there.

Plano-jackn

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
A buddy and me would go to the nature preserve in high school. There was one particular gate trail that led to a parking lot that always looked locked...however, we found it just looked that way and the lock was so rusted you could pull it open and closed. We would undue the lock drive in and then lock it back and head down to the parking lot. Spent lots of time naked jerking each other off in that lot and the woods around it.

xLukeThomas

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A buddy and me would go to the nature preserve in high school. There was one particular gate trail that led to a parking lot that always looked locked...however, we found it just looked that way and the lock was so rusted you could pull it open and closed. We would undue the lock drive in and then lock it back and head down to the parking lot. Spent lots of time naked jerking each other off in that lot and the woods around it.
My good friend i met on grindr loves when i get naked when hes driving!! Hell edge me till we find a place to get out so he can milk me :heart_eyes:

Johnstevens2000

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm quite often naked in public.

I run early mornings when its quiet and still normally dark.
When I can, I strip on one of the quieter roads so I can run around 1/2km naked before reaching the main road again and putting shorts back on.

I often strip again on the main road if ita quiet to do the last few hundred yards back to my house naked too..
The pic is on a normally busy A road in Cheshire..

Attachments

xLukeThomas

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just this morning i woke up naked and horny as all hell, i got up showered, shaved, and put lotion on!! I threw on just enough clothes and went and masturbated outside!!! The sun and breeze felt sooo good :p
IMG_4965.jpeg
IMG_4959.jpeg
IMG_4954.jpeg
:p