Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I live in a huge complex and there are laundry rooms in each building. I was passing a laundry room today and on a door handle I noticed a piece of cloth. I had no ideas what that was but after I inspected it I realized it was a pair of underwear. I snatched it and continued walking. I brought it home to find out that it was a pair of underwear. With pubes inside and wet pouch that smelled like cum. Honestly, such an unexpected surprise and I have no clue who that underwear belonged to or who left it there hanging. Seems like it was done on purpose for someone to find it. Hot times.

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I live in a huge complex and there are laundry rooms in each building. I was passing a laundry room today and on a door handle I noticed a piece of cloth. I had no ideas what that was but after I inspected it I realized it was a pair of underwear. I snatched it and continued walking. I brought it home to find out that it was a pair of underwear. With pubes inside and wet pouch that smelled like cum. Honestly, such an unexpected surprise and I have no clue who that underwear belonged to or who left it there hanging. Seems like it was done on purpose for someone to find it. Hot times.
That’s so hot.. did you sniff them/taste them, and what kind briefs, bikinis, trunks boxer briefs ? sone think like that happened to me many years ago but at the gym with a pair of swim briefs. it was sone activity at the showers wen I wake in after my workout wanted to go to the jacuzzi/pool my gym mandates the we shower before the pool or jacuzzi.. i saw cooke hot dudes with boners so i’m sure there were having fun .. after I seem and relax at the cuzzi .. wen back to the shores to shower and get dressed and there they were a pair of red swim bikini like a speedo .. ful of cum there were soaked on lis precum and delicious cum, whom every put them there knew if he hung them the cum would drip out instead he left ‘‘em on a bench in one of the showers the east use it was dry all over there but the swine briefs were exquisitely wet the gym was almost empty,, right away wet to my locker I keep a zip lock bag to put my swimwear in my gym bag so I put them there and wrap my wet swim briefs in my towel, couldn’t wait to get home and have fun with those, for days I j/o with them sniffing them taste the cum, and about a week there were semi dry I wear them to work. I was so hard and horny all day knowing I was wearing that swim bikini the belong to one of those hotties I saw there early that day … ! i’m sure like you that was intentional !

Reactions: bored_boy