Stocky Men with HAIRY Dicks

hairyforhairy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You seem to have hit a nerve here (in a good way) with so many pictures posted so quickly. It is nice to see men who are proud of their manly body hair. Nothing worse than seeing a dick that looks like it belongs to a 10 year old.
I'm the only one that has posted any pictures so far. I'm hoping others will eventually post some. I wanted them to see the type of men I wanted though.

The "Dad Bods" thread are the type of men I like and there are lot of sexy men on there but the thread is so full of page after page of pictures of clothed men (and each page takes so long to load) and when it finally gets down to the pictures of the dicks, most of them are either shave or trimmed which would totally disappoint and piss me off. Another thing that would get on my nerves, would be all the photoshopped dicks that look like they belong on horses rather than men. That's why I started this thread with instructions to not photoshop and also that the dicks needed to be hairy. In other words, leave the hairless bitchboys at home. LOL