Steven Crowder

swingerdude1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If God is real, he made this man a bottom. A power bottom.
So one of my friends is a big Louder with Crowder fan and when I mentioned some of the shit I've read about regarding Crowder being anti gay started laughing. He said that there's no way on earth Steven isn't at least bisexual and a big bottom. Apparently Steven has had lengthy discussions during his shows about his giant ass and how round it is, stood and shown off it's size and made so many references and jokes to fisting, huge dildos and prolapses that my friend and a handful of his friends all are firm believers that Steven is a power bottom into fisting and huge dildos.

So you're dream may be a reality. If he's anything like a few bisexual dudes I know, he's one of those arrogant, cocky douchebag dudes who prefers to be face down, ass up for a train of men in private and a bible thumping holier than thou jerk-off during the day. Which usually stems from being repressed and unhappy in life.

Do I think Steven is gay? Nah, but him being an insatiable bi power bottom seems extremely likely.

Tripz

Loved Member
Media
So one of my friends is a big Louder with Crowder fan and when I mentioned some of the shit I've read about regarding Crowder being anti gay started laughing. He said that there's no way on earth Steven isn't at least bisexual and a big bottom. Apparently Steven has had lengthy discussions during his shows about his giant ass and how round it is, stood and shown off it's size and made so many references and jokes to fisting, huge dildos and prolapses that my friend and a handful of his friends all are firm believers that Steven is a power bottom into fisting and huge dildos.

So you're dream may be a reality. If he's anything like a few bisexual dudes I know, he's one of those arrogant, cocky douchebag dudes who prefers to be face down, ass up for a train of men in private and a bible thumping holier than thou jerk-off during the day. Which usually stems from being repressed and unhappy in life.

Do I think Steven is gay? Nah, but him being an insatiable bi power bottom seems extremely likely.
Can you ask your friend for some timestamps lol I am not gonna watch his podcast but I’ll watch a specific section to see that stuff you mentioned

fuckee

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Feminist Festival Crashed By Crowder… In Underwear

Him at the end of this video might be the hottest he’s ever been
I sort have mixed feelings about the video. Yeah, Crowder is mean and vulgar, but at the same I can't deny he makes some good points here, especially with regard to censorship. And in many ways it is funny. And yes, I think Steven is very hot in his tighty whities!

Ehyou

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
An ex employee who had to sign an NDA says he has receipts of all the abuse behind the scenes. The particular NDA goes too far so he’s trying to fight it.
Probably going to find out soon just how big a pos Steven crowder really is.

Reactions: Niburu

fuckee

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

I think one of the big problems is that nowadays everything considered homophobic and racist. As far as I had understood it, he was called racist and homophobic because he had called Carlos Maza a "lispy queer", a "gay Vox sprite" and a "gay Mexican". Maza has a Cuban background, but why should it be racist to call somebody a Mexican. And it is homophobic to call something "gay"?! For me Crowder just talks naughty in a ironic way. Isn't it part of the gay play to call each other "faggot"? And yes, I do think he could be a power bottom!

fuckee

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
An ex employee who had to sign an NDA says he has receipts of all the abuse behind the scenes. The particular NDA goes too far so he’s trying to fight it.
Probably going to find out soon just how big a pos Steven crowder really is.
I have little doubt that Crowder is not a very nice boss to work with. But he is certainly not an exception in show business. I have heard several many stories about famous successful comedians who in real life are completely different. While the people laugh about, the people who work with them have little to laugh.

Niburu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Im of the opinion hes probably just a total narcissistic twat bag grasping at the last strands of his fame/infamy. That said, i still think hes fucking hot, despite the fact that hes clearly right wing in all the worst ways

Reactions: paynepane