Verified
Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looks like he is wearing his cage here too. Nice to know that he knows his purpose in life…only being a hole for men to fill with cum. So glad he is training to find pleasure in only getting his pussy used and abused.
@ARTPOPsickle. Not sure that's a cage. Maybe just a jock strap. I don't know why he'd wear a cup in the gym but since he's really into designer briefs could just be something funky like the kind that leave a peephole for a boner to pop out the top, sort of like a push-up bra.

His balls certainly warrant a DD cup. Every guy has different assets... aside from hot looks, his happen to be his thick build and, damn, those huge bull balls. I'd love to see them bounce up and down on a thick veiny shaft plowing his hole and hear him moan and gasp with every thrust.

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He truly is magnificently beautiful smolderingly sexy as fuck!!!wish there was nudes would love to see the caged dickie
Skip the cage @Matlock21 I wanna see those big round bull balls that are stuffed into his pronounced pouches.

• Haha
Reactions: ImNotHereToPost

ImNotHereToPost

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Skip the cage @Matlock21 I wanna see those big round bull balls that are stuffed into his pronounced pouches.

@Matlock21

If u saw the first thread, (before it was deleted), a member posted Steve’s (post from his Twitter) his caged dickie, tiny-small dick nestle on a bed of globe-sized balls. There was also a fisting video, posted by a member, also from Steve, but I’m not sure if it was really Steve.

• Wow
Reactions: Matlock21

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@Matlock21

If u saw the first thread, (before it was deleted), a member posted Steve’s (post from his Twitter) his caged dickie, tiny-small dick nestle on a bed of globe-sized balls. There was also a fisting video, posted by a member, also from Steve, but I’m not sure if it was really Steve.
@ImNotHereToPost missed that. I'm just not into cages and incarcerated cocks. Huge sperm filled balls are another matter..

ImNotHereToPost

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: Magnab