Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a masturbation game I developed years ago. And I am the only one who has tried it. I am curious about others guys abilities.
To start. Before I reveal the game/challenge it’s self I wanted to get an idea of other guys.
Brief setup. Strokes per minute (spm) is how many full ip and down strokes (one stroke is ip and down) in 60 seconds. An easy way I gauge my speeds is how many in 10 seconds and then multiply by 6.
So my challenge (right now) for y’all is this. I want to know everyone’s standard spm. So to do this. Find the fastest speed you can jerk off while maintaining control (ie not going over the edge) and not having to stop bc of the need to cum.
If it’s low then it’s low. If high then great. I just have no baseline comparison.
Again. The speed you could (in theory) maintain “forever”.
If I get enough numbers I will explain the game fully.

Lord_of_Goon

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm a slow stroker and edger. Could never understand how so many younger guys actually have to frantically "beat their meat" for 10 or 15 minutes or longer to get off.
I am too. Depends on my mood and goals for the session. Like I said. This is opposite of edging. Staying in total control. Like a 3-4 tops on the edge scale

Reactions: cockydude2018

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a slow stroker and edger. Could never understand how so many younger guys actually have to frantically "beat their meat" for 10 or 15 minutes or longer to get off.
Hell yeah. It seems like such a chore for some guys. I will easily shoot off in seconds if I am horny and I I barely touch my cock. I do not find these frantic high speed jerk offs arousing at all. I like a man who easily shoots off and can go multiple rounds in a short time.

Lord_of_Goon

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok, it's really hard to count that fast, but I've collected my data.

Leisurely stroking speed: 36
Standard stroking speed: 150-ish
Fastest controlled: 252

Though I think for me, grip strength is more important than speed in determining how long I last.
Nice response. Grip strength is def something that comes into play in this challenge.
I do dry and lubed versions of this game.
That def affects needed grip strength

Lord_of_Goon

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Can you comfortably stroke at 1 per second (60 spm)? Every other second (30 spm)?
Or do you actually have some skills?
Side note. I consider this type of masturbation what I call anti edging. Bc you want to stay as far away from Cumming. This is showing off that you can control your arousal
Can you do 2 full strokes every second and stay in control? Even faster? I hope.
Please. I need feeeback. Trust me. You’ll love the game. Or think I’m just weird as fuvk. Haha

Lord_of_Goon

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hell yeah. It seems like such a chore for some guys. I will easily shoot off in seconds if I am horny and I I barely touch my cock. I do not find these frantic high speed jerk offs arousing at all. I like a man who easily shoots off and can go multiple rounds in a short time.
Yea. This is more of a personal challenge / show off thing.
Not really sexual. I mean. It turns me on. But it’s weird. Yea. It’s an endurance challenge. Things to do with your dick. Haha.

Lord_of_Goon

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There’s a special thing that happens when you train enough for this speed stroking style. Maintaining a constant attacking fast paced stroke for long enough time gets you into a bate hole that is different than when edging. Your dick becomes a lightening rod of energy. It’s a crazy feeling.
It takes practice to be able to jerk off at high speeds yet maintain control and not cum. But once you do , there are some fun places to go.
I

Lord_of_Goon

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I vary so much in stroke speed. Love to edge it slowly but when I’m ready to shoot I can go very fast and hard.
This is more of a proving ground challenge compared to edging
Edging is easing into that pocket and sitting there as long and as close as you can.
This is more aggressive manic show off stuff. I love both. I’m just trying to open up guys understanding of jerking off. The body high you get from maintaining a constant assault on your dick is so rewarding. Very different from holding an edge. Yet similar.

Lord_of_Goon

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i was hoping for more feedback but anyway

So the whole idea of counting your strokes the ways I explained is bc smart watches won’t do it for us. Ha

The game is called The 5k. It’s an endurance challenge. It’s a timed event. How long does it take you to complete 5,000 strokes as fast as you can.

Here’s an example. 25 strokes in 10 seconds is 150 spm. At that pace you would finish the 5k in 33 mins. If you up that speed to say 200 spm (a little over 30 strokes in 10 seconds) you would finish in 25 mins.

Could you even complete it? The goal is under 30 mins. 25 mins is a great score. Under 25 mins for a 5k…now we are talking some serious cock slapping.
What ya got?

Lord_of_Goon

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Most recent attempt was a good one (in my books). 21 mins. I got to a spot where I maintained a 240 spm speed non stop for 21 mins. Sometimes speeding up to the 270 range and slowing to the low 200s.
The first 5 mins sets the stage for your run. Then you have to settle in and log time. Lots of mind games that go on. Get into a comfort level and you start to meditate. But you achieve this sort of harmony when you get on the zone.
Last five mins is where your cock is vibrating with energy. Your mind is a mess. Do you try faster to finish? Or stay with the game plan.
21 mins is a great time.
Give it a try