Sniffing Musky underwear (guys) without getting caught

FukinSeksi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I used to smell my brothers friends underwear. They'd be outside playing basketball and his friend would tell me to go in his house and grab water for them and I'd run straight to his bedroom. He didn't have a hamper so his dirty clothes would be piled in the corner and I'd sift through looking for underwear and once I find a pair, I'd sniff right where the nuts rest and they'd smell so good.....just like nuts and ass.....smelled like he was in heat and just ready to fuck anything that comes his way. I'd smell them for a few seconds then put them back.

Guysandmaybebirds

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Nice! What did they smell like?
Musky smell, it’s the thought of knowing there cocks we’re touching all day. I’ve seen both there dicks before we’ve had 3 somes in the past made me so horny

FukinSeksi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Musky smell, it’s the thought of knowing there cocks we’re touching all day. I’ve seen both there dicks before we’ve had 3 somes in the past made me so horny
that musky smell always does something to me! I can shoot a load in 20 seconds from that smell alone!

Cklarky

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm not suggesting you do this, but thinking about it turns me on, so I'll share. If you run into him regularly in the locker room, observe the brand and size of his underwear. Then buy a pair just like his, wear it all day, and when you hit the locker room, do a quickie switch if you get a chance. You'll have something to sniff that night, and you'll be thinking about how he ended up wearing your underwear, as well.

I know, I'm bad, but I have a very bizarre imagination.
*Ducks and hides*

I have done this to my married boss, we're gym buddies so I have a daily supply of his swapped used briefs. Lucky when there's cum stains, ah so hot

D

deleted25282431

I do it everyday lol! Everytime my roommate goes to work. I go to the room. He always has the underwear he just had on on top of the bed. Also his cum rag is near the back of the bed and sometimes Ive found it wet of cum. He smells amazing

User8182828383

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have this friend that I’ve known for about 2 years by now and he’s so hot, used to have a crush on him but he’s straight. He has an amazing body and a nice ass I want to sniff it so bad everytime I see him. I wish I could have his underwear I would keep it forever. Any advice on how I could get his underwear? Maybe ask to buy it through a different number ? I can’t really go to his house since I don’t have a reason to. I just want his sweaty gym underwear so bad

brianno40

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Back in my freshman year of college I stayed in a dorm where I shared the bathroom with 3 people but also had a roommate on my side. Essentially 3 roommates. But the one next door was “straight” said some questionable things to me at times was this Hispanic guy and man he was so fine I had a crush on him. I just had a feeling that his dirty underwear smelled really good since he would be at work all day and worked at a car reaper shop so yk he’s been outside all day making a sweat . One night he wasn’t there nor was his roommate and I walked in and took his dirty underwear and nervous as hell took a sniff and I got hard instantly…. They smelled so fuckin good. Busted a huge load and ended up busting another load and throughout the semester sniffed about 5 times total when I had the chance. I wished j kept a pair bro because they smelled godly his scent was amazing love Latino hairy ass so much. But yeah I just know his ass was hairy.
Wow

Reactions: User8182828383

brianno40

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I do it everyday lol! Everytime my roommate goes to work. I go to the room. He always has the underwear he just had on on top of the bed. Also his cum rag is near the back of the bed and sometimes Ive found it wet of cum. He smells amazing
Lucky you

Reactions: goldfinge