Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi guys

I wanna make a snapchat group for guys aged 18-28 where we make friends, talk with each other whenever we want, share nudes, compliment each other, and all that. It would be better if you'll be active but you can only watch too. I want a group like a safe place where we share the good pics we found, ask for advice, have lifelong bros

Drop your age and snap and I will add you
thatbiguuyy

hornydude04

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi guys

I wanna make a snapchat group for guys aged 18-28 where we make friends, talk with each other whenever we want, share nudes, compliment each other, and all that. It would be better if you'll be active but you can only watch too. I want a group like a safe place where we share the good pics we found, ask for advice, have lifelong bros

Drop your age and snap and I will add you.
20, veryfuel04

chrisslyre

1st Like
Media
Hi guys

19 - kajigiven

Chase202

Just Browsing
Media
Hi guys

21 snap - chasem2023890