jsnsksiwje

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This group will be for men 18-35 who can share their experiences with other men in the groupchat. No face is required but a dick pic verification will be needed to prove your a man. Once in the group you are free to do anything that goes from just talkin, sending nudes/videos of sexual stuff, comparing, or even jerking off on videocall. Drop your snap in discussion and I will add you.

D

deleted23222191

This group will be for men 18-35 who can share their experiences with other men in the groupchat. No face is required but a dick pic verification will be needed to prove your a man. Once in the group you are free to do anything that goes from just talkin, sending nudes/videos of sexual stuff, comparing, or even jerking off on videocall. Drop your snap in discussion and I will addyou.
Sounds good

Dominiquedgfgdg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This group will be for men 18-35 who can share their experiences with other men in the groupchat. No face is required but a dick pic verification will be needed to prove your a man. Once in the group you are free to do anything that goes from just talkin, sending nudes/videos of sexual stuff, comparing, or even jerking off on videocall. Drop your snap in discussion and I will add you.
Add me dimitris1553

bobbyjo92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Bobbymsub