Smelling Others Guys’ Underwears

I was wondering... am I the only one that ever smelled others guys’ underwears ? When I go to a man’s place and find a dirty underwear, I can’t stop myself to smell it and imagine his cock in there, hard in the morning, maybe with some precum or cum after a jerk off party. That’s totally a fetish thing :emoji_cold_sweat:

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was wondering... am I the only one that ever smelled others guys’ underwears ? When I go to a man’s place and find a dirty underwear, I can’t stop myself to smell it and imagine his cock in there, hard in the morning, maybe with some precum or cum after a jerk off party. That’s totally a fetish thing :emoji_cold_sweat:
That’s why I never find my tights in the same place I left them....!

gatgogga

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been doing it for as long as I can remember, I always search the laundry baskets in hot straight guy's bathrooms. Can't resist. For years I was smelling the underwear of my friend's dad which he'd leave out after a shower. When he didn't wear any I could see the outline of his big cock which hung low, turned me on thinking of this while imagining that cock in his underwear around my face. As years went by my friend's brother turned 17 and puberty was good to him, overnight he became this tall muscular blond boy. One day he left his phone at home and I had a peek, found amazing photos of his massive cock... Like father like son. The best day was when he showered shortly after his father and I found both their underwear on the floor. I was in smelling heaven

I have been doing it for as long as I can remember, I always search the laundry baskets in hot straight guy's bathrooms. Can't resist. For years I was smelling the underwear of my friend's dad which he'd leave out after a shower. When he didn't wear any I could see the outline of his big cock which hung low, turned me on thinking of this while imagining that cock in his underwear around my face. As years went by my friend's brother turned 17 and puberty was good to him, overnight he became this tall muscular blond boy. One day he left his phone at home and I had a peek, found amazing photos of his massive cock... Like father like son. The best day was when he showered shortly after his father and I found both their underwear on the floor. I was in smelling heaven
Dude that was a hot story thank u for sharing !

gatgogga

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude that was a hot story thank u for sharing !
There is more, some of the pics I took from his phone had his cock bulging out of a particular pair of underwear. He was wearing them in his jerk off pics. A few days later I saw the same underwear in his bathroom...needless to say I took them. Every now again I take them out for a jerk off while looking at the pics of him wearing them

There is more, some of the pics I took from his phone had his cock bulging out of a particular pair of underwear. He was wearing them in his jerk off pics. A few days later I saw the same underwear in his bathroom...needless to say I took them. Every now again I take them out for a jerk off while looking at the pics of him wearing them
Did you cum in it ? Just like he sure did ?

Chachababy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My dads friend has been staying at my house for a while. A tall 6’2 skinny 55 year old man. whenever everyone would go to work I would go into his room and sniff his underwear. He wears such small tights for a man of his height and it such a turn on because I can just imagine his huge cock sitting out of them in his pants. Then it gets me so horny I pull it over my whole mouth and face and pull it right behind my head and imagine he’s grabbing it while he fucks me and I sniff his underwear. It’s the best orgazms I’ve had in the mornings. I’ve also saved two of his tights. He left now and it’s a shame I should’ve taken another one when I had the chance

gatgogga

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My dads friend has been staying at my house for a while. A tall 6’2 skinny 55 year old man. whenever everyone would go to work I would go into his room and sniff his underwear. He wears such small tights for a man of his height and it such a turn on because I can just imagine his huge cock sitting out of them in his pants. Then it gets me so horny I pull it over my whole mouth and face and pull it right behind my head and imagine he’s grabbing it while he fucks me and I sniff his underwear. It’s the best orgazms I’ve had in the mornings. I’ve also saved two of his tights. He left now and it’s a shame I should’ve taken another one when I had the chance
Very nice, I've also sniffed and j/o to my father's friend's underwear. There was one guy in particular, his scent drove me wild

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A while back, in the first year of my marriage, I was helping my wife, who worked in a laundromat that also provided wash and fold services, which anyone can drop off their dirty laundries and we'd do the wash for a fee, which depend upon how much the weight of the drop-off laundry, the heavier, the more we charged. During the first week I was there, most of regular customers who dropping off the laundry were older single men.
One of the regulars was a local cop, he was good looking, single, around mid-late 30s, all American type. I know he was a cop because he came in after his shift, with his uniform on and handed us his dirty laundries in a basket. After he left, I was sorting out his laundries, which consisted of a week worth of mostly underwear: all white T-shirts and various patterns boxers. I knew then he was into wearing boxers. I wanted to sniff those boxers really really bad, but my wife was there at the counter. I was waiting for her to go somewhere else so I can enjoy the sniffing pleasure. It didn't happen. My wife ended up took the basket and headed straight to the washer.
The cop came back the next day and we handed him his stuff. I was hoping next time he come back, I'd try to sneak one of his dirty boxers to the restroom with me, but I got a job offer and didn't return after the first week there.

Lookinginconshy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wow. Lucky you. Also love to smell men’s underwear. Also like to swap with a guy. Really hot putting on some other guys underpants while istill warm from his balls! Anyone near me want to swap?

Reactions: thegaykik