Skype Voyeurs & Exhibitionists List

Snowboarderdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
26 m thin/fit sub

7.5 inch uncut, looking for under 40, thin/muscular/average, Send asl, height, weight, body pic

Super horny and would love to do some dares you give me!

Message me a dare to do in first message, or a few it's up to u!

RickoWagner

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey guys, small dicked, bit chubby, pierced guy here. Shy but very excited and horny for loosing control over my pics - so willing to share my pics on sk-ype (sorry not always online here) - you can ask for whatever you want and as many pics as you want and save, share or even post them - add me there (smalldickrick) and I will share. Please be kind. Ricko
Smalldickrick on Skype - permission to save, share and post - lost bet  (26).JPG
Smalldickrick on Skype - permission to save, share and post - lost bet  (26).JPG

Reactions: Gaz6202

Snowboarderdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
26 m thin/fit sub

7.5 inch uncut, looking for under 40, thin/muscular/average, Send asl, height, weight, body pic

Super horny and would love to do some dares you give me!

Message me a dare to do in first message, or a few it's up to u!

D

deleted24846601

Hello, Im looking for experienced cam master/ dom to train me. Im new here, young, not much experienced but very open-minded slave to use! Im into cum control, bodage, edgng, milkng, feeet, underwear, games, dice games etc. Add me on skp: live:.cid.e85c9749fe238c30

D

deleted26587331

27m sub looking for roleplays, to be dominated
Limits: no face, no toys, no poppers, no alcohol, no pics
, slow to anal
Likes: edging and not cumming immediately, looking to go crazy tonight, force me to cum-eat I want to break an old limit
Message me on Skype: live:.cid.51dea465efad52c0

MaxMM2020

Sexy Member
Media
21 Latino sub looking for daddy

I'm a slim hairy twink looking for an older daddy dom who can train / instruct / control me.

Into chatting, sending pictures or cam. Ask me to pose for you, show off, play with myself, cum, send tasks... Open to join groups and longterm.

Kinks: humiliation, posing, JOI, CEI, cum play, ass play... I like obeying and following instructions.

Reactions: fraxinum

garry007k

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
that's a good beginning
Hi daddy I have removed all my body hair except pubes as per Ur instructions. Daddy I hereby submit my nude hairless body for Ur inspection please accept my submissions

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: ghartamahusi