Skype Gooners Group

brycefan

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What does gooning mean?
It’s kind of like when you’re looking at a pic or video that arouses you, and having a really good masturbation session, and you’re having so much pleasure from the imagery that you kind of get hypnotized or carried off to cloud 9 almost.

It often has connotations of like retreating into our animal instincts, letting go of inhibition and almost behaving like a glorified primate kind of. Just like, reveling in how your body feels, how your masculinity feels, how relieving it feels to be perverted and nasty and to perhaps confess/ share that with others.

Some people mix gooning with edging. I personally like to just get to shooting a goopy load relatively quick.

Also there’s a gooning subreddit on Reddit. I think it means different things to different people. I’ve seen posts on there like "hey look at her pussy, let’s fantasize about you fucking her and you can pretend it’s my pussy bro." Or just straight ogling of the beautiful woman. Or man. Everything in between.

This video has been part of my gooning sessions this week, and I’m about to go fantasize about double teaming a slut with my broey while this plays in the background. Have fun.

Reactions: Heyitsme1982