Skype gay slaves group

Scsb90

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
33 male from UK (Suffolk) looking for a master to serve over cam.

Have been a cam slave on and off for the last 15 years.

I do have a few extra pounds but am working on getting fitter :) have lost 2 and a half a stone in the last 4 months.

I am married so need to be discreet but can talk daily and do tasks and will cam as often as possible.

Would like to find a local master (or mistress or couple) to serve as would like to try real life some day.

Likes are cbt, edging, wax play, nipple play.

Limits are scat, animal, family, blood, permanent.

Opening to trying new things and would love someone to take me on and train me to be their perfect slave.

Happy to answer any questions.

Skype - cs90b@outlook.com

garry007k

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Certificate of registration
24-580-187-431

This certificate certifies that, on the 2024-02-14, garry007k was issued slave registration number 24-580-187-431 and identifies as a Free / Unowned.

On the 2024-02-14 it was further declared that 24-580-187-431 has been unowned N/A since the 2024-02-14.

Skeer1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fit/muscular jock. 30, straight. Bubble butt. Feminization and degradation kink. Looking for older verbal dom or a group of doms into humiliation over Skype while my gf is away. Abuse me on cam and turn me into a cam whore before sending me back to my regular life full of shame and regrets. Experienced/aggressive/kinky to the front. Must use mic, while I will cam.

Dom Master

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Strict, dominant master here, looking for obedient slaves. I’m very strict. Need obedience and submission. Need slaves who just obey and like to be humiliated on cam. I don’t cam or mic. You must do both and be ready to be trained and disciplined. Add me on Skype at strictdominantone@gmail.com.

Message me your age and what you are into with a proper photo.

Do not add or message me if you don’t show cam including face.

Dom Master

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Strict, dominant master here, looking for obedient slaves. I’m very strict. Need obedience and submission. Need slaves who just obey and like to be humiliated on cam. I don’t cam or mic. You must do both and be ready to be trained and disciplined. Add me on Skype at strictdominantone@gmail.com.

Dom Master

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight