Skype C2C - Mega Skype List

Niklas88

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i'm a fit hung btm, 33 years old from Scandinavia, i love being told what to do with my sextoys and also have remote toys! If you wanna control them and make me cum handsfree add me to Skype!

I prefer if you are fit and/or hung, have mic and real webcam.. also write in the first message your stats and you added me from here!

Looking forward to play with you ❤️ Skype: killestockholm85

whitebtmboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

27 Smooth bottom looking for dom top to stretch my boy hole and use my remote controllable fuck machine. Also got poppers.​

Add skype: salkin.salkin
Or Join conversation
1668859018135.png

goldfass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Bi DOM hairy 45 180cm 90kg 16*4c. Looking for subs that want to be led by words to submit, follow and serve. Not through force and violence, but by being allowed and wanting to fill all that space with their subside, as you look up and eyes above see you in their place for what you are and where you feel at home. Please note: in all skype sessions is the face of the sub, the use of headphones and a secured privacy mandatory. For a deeper and more intense experience, I use voice only. If this sounds exciting and fair to you, feel free to introduce yourself on skype: goldfass (coach)