Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Reactions: mikyang and runway

Jas.o23kin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is incredibly cute with a smoking hot body! I have had a couple Twitter private message talks with him. Sweet guy. Yes he is gay. We talked mostly about non sexual things but he did confirm that when I asked him
He literally had a wife. Making shit like this up just do get attention is weird as fuck

patrickpenis

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
He literally had a wife. Making shit like this up just do get attention is weird as fuck
Perhaps relax a little bit and question if you're thinking of someone else... Because I don't think he's even played a character that was married, let alone actually been married in real life.

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don’t think he is married but has been with Ari Haagen since 2018. No idea who that is but a simple google search would have answered any questions anyone had
That people here never seem to consider using google for anything is a never ending source of surprise to me. Is the average LPSG user that clueless or is the site very popular in nursing homes? Old people do tend to avoid fancy new sites that are confusing to use.

tallyh0s

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That people here never seem to consider using google for anything is a never ending source of surprise to me. Is the average LPSG user that clueless or is the site very popular in nursing homes? Old people do tend to avoid fancy new sites that are confusing to use.

Is water wet?

Reactions: scotsguy27