Shreds Onlyfans

D

deleted11267691

I took the free trial knowing full well it'd suck, that it'd be fake dildos and fake gay sex galore and yeah, it was. Also pretty sure it was my first experience with DRM because the quality was shitty even at HD resolution.

Astounds me that he has posts with over 300 likes. The true sign of how dumb society is.
He shows his real dick on live

• Haha
Reactions: gopops

TmSwim

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mans blocked me cuz I told him to pull it out and didn’t tip 20$ like who tf dose he think he is half of ppl don’t like him cuz he’s a scam
He'll unblock you in a few days. He did the same to me. Within like 15 seconds too. I joined a live and he said pay and then blocked me lol
What shocked me is the 2 times I've joined his lives, he's had over $1k in tips, all within the same week.
He's not bad looking and his dick is decent too. It's his constant scamming that makes him so unattractive

Reactions: garett__nolan Daddy

Putitarica

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He'll unblock you in a few days. He did the same to me. Within like 15 seconds too. I joined a live and he said pay and then blocked me lol
What shocked me is the 2 times I've joined his lives, he's had over $1k in tips, all within the same week.
He's not bad looking and his dick is decent too. It's his constant scamming that makes him so unattractive
Anyone connected to the stream?

Mike333pq

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He never shows his face too. And also hes not selling what he is pretending to sell. Biggest Scammer and biggest money waste and hes not even that hot... save your money. I had a big discussion with him once because i bought something which wasnt what he pretended to send out.

Dom1100

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It pissed me off cause I though his friend Mike was actually a decent person but he still fell into the scam of it and would never actually show his cock and there was a video of him bottoming but you never actually saw a cock

Reactions: mikka1992