Shawn Mendes

Bigbasher69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looking EXTRA homossexual. Hes coming out
Ya'll think that within the entire realm of possibilities, that, just maybe... he's just an incredibly fruity straight guy? They do exist. I understand, at this point, that there is and has been a long standing need or desire to pick apart Shawn's body language, speech or verbiage, all to determine his sexuality. I could make reference to his dating life, but I also understand that people go about acquiring relationships or "beards", for some reason or other, which is completely fine but his sexuality in that case is left undetermined due to the circumstances. But from one homosexual to another probable homosexual, you know how it feels to be the subject of much scrutiny, speculation, rumors and whatever follows. And God forbid he is gay, which is also a possibility, he is most definitely aware of the speculation and scrutiny he has and would face in the closet and out. So to attach a label and speculate the sexuality of this man, with such ease is just pathetic at this point. It's suspicious in our mind and it's a long running, stupid joke that ought to be retired from it's role in this thread, or at least discussed with much more maturity or sensitivity.

liamboston

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Ya'll think that within the entire realm of possibilities, that, just maybe... he's just an incredibly fruity straight guy? They do exist. I understand, at this point, that there is and has been a long standing need or desire to pick apart Shawn's body language, speech or verbiage, all to determine his sexuality. I could make reference to his dating life, but I also understand that people go about acquiring relationships or "beards", for some reason or other, which is completely fine but his sexuality in that case is left undetermined due to the circumstances. But from one homosexual to another probable homosexual, you know how it feels to be the subject of much scrutiny, speculation, rumors and whatever follows. And God forbid he is gay, which is also a possibility, he is most definitely aware of the speculation and scrutiny he has and would face in the closet and out. So to attach a label and speculate the sexuality of this man, with such ease is just pathetic at this point. It's suspicious in our mind and it's a long running, stupid joke that ought to be retired from it's role in this thread, or at least discussed with much more maturity or sensitivity.

Shawn, stop.

liamboston

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Schlong87

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
my hair is just like his, wavy... it gets like this when I don't wash it. I live in Brazil so it only takes 1 day for me to look unclean lol I wonder how long he hasn't been showering, he looks musky af
The dirtier the better ill suck his unwashed dick and balls and eat out his sweaty smelling ass