Sexy french twink

Trinitymales

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How old is he?
I do not remember his birthday but we were going to the same school at some point. And few friends of mine knew him a little bit more. Same grade so probably around the same age. ~25
Before I fell for my bf I always hoped he would see me..
I never though about looking him up on lpsg he is French Canadian from Québec but he does seems to always be travelling somewhere with few friends. I heard his last boyfriend dumped him because he had problems with his consumption of alcohol. Not sure if I mixed up (maybe they were just friend?) but look for Caleb Lepage.

atlversboi

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do not remember his birthday but we were going to the same school at some point. And few friends of mine knew him a little bit more. Same grade so probably around the same age. ~25
Before I fell for my bf I always hoped he would see me..
I never though about looking him up on lpsg he is French Canadian from Québec but he does seems to always be travelling somewhere with few friends. I heard his last boyfriend dumped him because he had problems with his consumption of alcohol. Not sure if I mixed up (maybe they were just friend?) but look for Caleb Lepage.
Is he dating that Bea girl - they are very coy about it...