Sexy french twink

atlversboi

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm pretty sure he dated the Bea girl (or had sex with her anyway) at some point because someone on Datalounge posted screenshots of IG DMs with her where she said basically that. Datalounge "discovered" that William Oconner (the travel editor for Daily Beast I think) and his husband were traveling with a rotating cast of hot young twinks and published lots of pictures on IG and Loic had several threads of his own. As usual, one or more of the datalounge guys basically became on online stalker and most of those early threads were taken down or pruned significantly.

Reactions: Diazjr181

Wolfy90

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've slept a few times with his brother a few years ago, and it was real good. And from what he told me, Loïc is really beige, like he knows how good looking he is, but doesnt act on it at all. He's just not that into that vibe. So pretty boring and vanilla.

And btw, he's never been bi.

Dangerouspaulavery

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've slept a few times with his brother a few years ago, and it was real good. And from what he told me, Loïc is really beige, like he knows how good looking he is, but doesnt act on it at all. He's just not that into that vibe. So pretty boring and vanilla.

And btw, he's never been bi.
Tell us more

IMG_5194.jpeg