Sergio Perdomo

aeone

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ironically he seems less inclined to show off his body now that he’s worked really hard on it lol ass cheeks were fully out in his shoot for Adam Washington. We deserve an update!! :joy:
I think it’s more his agency choosing projects more allied with their profile probably. Funny enough I googled these pictures. Yeah body is way better we can agree he’s in his top form but …his face. lol. At first I thought I’m looking at someone else’s pictures. Eyes are the same and lips but teeth, nose, cheekbones - even the color of his face changed a bit. I wonder if it’s just my feeling …

aeone

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it’s more his agency choosing projects more allied with their profile probably. Funny enough I googled these pictures. Yeah body is way better we can agree he’s in his top form but …his face. lol. At first I thought I’m looking at someone else’s pictures. Eyes are the same and lips but teeth, nose, cheekbones - even the color of his face changed a bit. I wonder if it’s just my feeling …

Attachments

sadboynthn

Mythical Member
Media
we know for sure about the nose job lol other than that i don't think he looks that much different tbh just more mature. but i know next to nothing about cosmetic surgery lol

Reactions: gr8tu and Boysitges