Senate Staffer Caught Filming Gay Sex Tape In Senate Hearing Room

travelingnoisemaker

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So there's like 5 different videos out of him getting railed by older men, huge daddy fetish, he posts his hole everywhere, and after hiatus comes backs with his bare ass out sticking up to the sky AND on top of all that does it for free lmao.

I don't even care about the "political repercussions" this idiot is a cock-hungry slut.

milo_N Milk

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So there's like 5 different videos out of him getting railed by older men, huge daddy fetish, he posts his hole everywhere, and after hiatus comes backs with his bare ass out sticking up to the sky AND on top of all that does it for free lmao.

I don't even care about the "political repercussions" this idiot is a cock-hungry slut.
He's young and wild lol

CockMySuck

Legendary Member
Media

We love cock hungry sluts here on LPSG!

HVFac

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Aidan out here spilling everything.Even if these are true , he was the one stupid enough to video tape himself getting fucked by a "German sausage" and send it around.
LOL this guy is bad at PR and has really poor judgement. No wonder he went into politics.

lukaeber

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Aidan out here spilling everything.Even if these are true , he was the one stupid enough to video tape himself getting fucked by a "German sausage" and send it around.
Still pretending like he doesn't know why what he did was different, and more scandalous. Pretty obvious that he posted the video online himself, knowing there was a decent chance it would leak. No one will care about the other stuff. His recent posts are an obvious cry for attention ... monetization coming in 3 ... 2 ... 1.

CockMySuck

Legendary Member
Media
Still pretending like he doesn't know why what he did was different, and more scandalous. Pretty obvious that he posted the video online himself, knowing there was a decent chance it would leak. No one will care about the other stuff. His recent posts are an obvious cry for attention ... monetization coming in 3 ... 2 ... 1.
So many haters for no good reason. Everything he pointed out is similar enough to what he did (no, it's not the same) in the sense that people pretend that nothing like this ever happens, and it actually happens all the time. Most people would be horrified to know how much sex and scandal there is, which I think is stupid; the standards we have for people to act like uptight, self-aggrandizing robots is outdated. So I appreciate him reminding me of that. Getting fucked on camera on Capitol Hill is the least of anyone's worries.

Everyone is crying for attention. That's what social media is. A cry for attention – with different levels of desperation, but still. I hope he monetizes his shit because everyone else is.

I'm still surprised that people on this site are so critical of him.